Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
70% of renders done!
Hey Mr. Mister, is it better to wait for the first half of version 9 or the 2 part of 8 doesn't end in cliffhanger? I did not play 1 half of 8 because I knew that the whole drama was going to have 2 versions at least hahaha and I think my heart can not stand that another game leaves me with a cliffhanger (at least on the same month :HideThePain::HideThePain:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
There won't be a cliffhanger of the same magnitude than the one from chapter 7 2nd half, don't worry Chimba!!!

Reactions: Chimba

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I swear to God...everytime MC cums....that sound...makes me think of karate chop xD
Game is still awesome :D

Last edited:
  • Haha

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What a ride....lovely updates...awesome story...though I will admit I am definetly not a fan of how it went down between him and Valerie...like not at all...I know the story needs to have a bit of drama...and maybe ? uncertainty but that just made me feel....bad...anxious.... I hope everything works up next update....if not next then...next after next xD anyway ..soon very soon...I don't like that situation...
With that being said.,..beautifull VN :D love it.

• Red Heart

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What a ride....lovely updates...awesome story...though I will admit I am definetly not a fan of how it went down between him and Valerie...like not at all...I know the story needs to have a bit of drama...and maybe ? uncertainty but that just made me feel....bad...anxious.... I hope everything works up next update....if not next then...next after next xD anyway ..soon very soon...I don't like that situation...
With that being said.,..beautifull VN :D love it.
I must admit I kind of liked it, even though for once I thought he might have over reacted.

I hate it when the MC is too quick to forgive or acts like a major betrayal is nothing which tends to happen in a lot of a games. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for forgiveness (and even quick, I'm pretty darn quick to forgive IRL) but often it's a little quick and easy.

Usually goes something like :
"What you told the girl I've been working for a week, that I have AIDs and then you shot her mother?!?"
Girl, sniffs and cries on his shoulder.
"Ok no problem, you were upset, it's all good, I'll go talk to her and explain. I'll make up some excuse about aliens or shit so you don't look bad, don't worry about it!"

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I must admit I kind of liked it, even though for once I thought he might have over reacted.

I hate it when the MC is too quick to forgive or acts like a major betrayal is nothing which tends to happen in a lot of a games. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for forgiveness (and even quick, I'm pretty darn quick to forgive IRL) but often it's a little quick and easy.

Usually goes something like :
"What you told the girl I've been working for a week, that I have AIDs and then you shot her mother?!?"
Girl, sniffs and cries on his shoulder.
"Ok no problem, you were upset, it's all good, I'll go talk to her and explain. I'll make up some excuse about aliens or shit so you don't look bad, don't worry about it!"
I understand what you're saying ...but that could have been resolved in the same update I think...like after the sex with Ginger he could have said something like I had some time to think about it ..and I know you had my best intent or whatever is called so you acted on that and I see you want to mend fences so let's patch things up and see how we can find my mom it would have been okay I would say, a bit of time would have passed in order for him to cool down and think this through and would have been understandable...anwyay all I'm saying is that I hope this doesnt last to much (like next update I'm very hopefull this will be resolved ...probably won't...still hoping though) and it won't take to much time...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nah, Gissell. We got to fuck them all :p and besides I suspect those three girls will somehow get connected to Natassja soon enough.
I agree with you on that front...we do need them all...and I also like Gissell..quite a lot :D but first we need more Natassja and Valerie in our lifes!
Also...lets not forget since we are into this teritory (speculation teritory I mean) I'm 110% italian god father which forgive me but I forgot his name...Giancarlo?I think...can't remember xD anyway he is definetly our father...110% can't wait to see how this story continues..and ofc ..can't wait to get back Val and Nattasja :D

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Good morning Mr.Mister, How it's going the next update? I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Gissell. :D
Good morning angcal, the next update will mostlikely be ready for the next 5 of march. Scenes with 4 people, there'll be like 4 on the next update, take a lot more, in the planing and the editing. I'd love to put my hands around a rtx 3090...(24gigs or ram)

Last edited:
Reactions: qwer@07 and angcal

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Good morning angcal, the next update will mostlikely be ready for the next 5 of february. Scenes with 4 people, there'll be like 4 on the next update, take a lot more, in the planing and the editing. I'd love to put my hands around a rtx 3090...(24gigs or ram)
you mean 5th of march right?cause..february is almost over :p

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes