BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Good game. It is interesting to observe the development of relations between Sunny and Valerie. I have only one claim to this game. Natassja. I don’t remember the last time I saw such a thankless and dumb bitch in a visual novel. I don’t see how their relationship can develop well. But let's figure it out in order.
Valerie herself asked Natassja to give birth to a child, no one imposed on her care for him and did not ask for anything. Valerie should have understood that this was not her child and they could be separated, but apparently she really wanted to be a mother. The problem is how they were separated.
Natassja meets with Gaylord, with a man whom she knows very little, and the fact that she knows does not characterize him as a good man, but he convinces her without problems to take the child from Valerie. What situation do we see when Natassja comes to take care of her child defending her life position?
1) Natassja sits in front of a friend who literally SAVED the life of a child by dissuading Natassja from abortion.
2) In addition, Valerie gave her friend enough money so that she could take care of herself and her family.
3) Valerie sobbing begs Natassja not to separate her from Sunny and she is ready to move to another country to be with him.
Of course, Natassja takes the child. And as a cherry on the cake - such a “loving” mother passes him into the wrong hands, without even looking at the place where he will be taken, she is too busy to spend at least 24 hours with her son whom she has not seen for 3 years. I think she deserves the title of the worst mother of the year according to the F95 zone.
With a high probability after this, Natassja again forgets about her son for many years. I assume that for the next 10 years Sunny is in the same place, and even if Gaylord was already dead, even such a hollow-headed dumbass like Natassja should have heard about the existence of private detectives and detective agencies.
And then the protagonist 23. Apparently he will meet Natassja and sooner or later they will realize that he is her son. What will she tell him? "Forgive me, I'm sorry"? And they cuddle and cry?
I agree with the first two words.. Everything else explains why it is a good game.

Some of the graphics hit me slightly 'wrong' but then you bring on the scene at the beach with the ex navy seal winking.. and his beauty of a girl chatting with the MC and taking him in. Great stuff overall. Enjoyed and waiting for more..

Reactions: Mr.Mister
May 24, 2020
Man i was bugged that thing. Im clicking everywhere and she saying me "I need to go school" im trying to pass him and i saw other girls picture and returning same area again ( girl saying me i need go school)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The wrestling..i just click the bicep icon fast as i can?...zero instructions...no idea at all

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes