Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Another amazing update.

We are getting closer and closer to Gissell accepting her feelings for the MC. Without a doubt, she is one of the girls I have the most affection for. She is so sweet. The haircut that we saw in this update seemed very beautiful, I think it is the one that suits her best. I would love to see her more with that hair style.

Gracias por crear este gran juego. De verdad me encanta.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
What you mean by that didn't have played the new update yet. But the way you described Natassja is it that she worked as a stripper for a night the actual fuck ssly dev didn't knew you would have made Nat fall so down. Ugh hope MC dumps her and goes back to Val she's a woman with standards❤
I mean working as a stripper makes me completely think of Nat as a slut, a whore.
Ugh unimpressed
So after Val and Nat coming face to face does Nat takes MC and leaves?? Coz that was the last update which I played. Later didn't got time for but today I decided to come back for Motherless again but by looking at the recent comments I've somehow lost interest though.
Nat worked as a stripper completely naked which MC didn't liked, after returning home they sleep together and when they wake up MC is like - " Yeh cool, mom, you enjoyed shaking it for random strangers/were turned on in the outfit bla-bla-blah but yah love you mum let's move in together and forget everything". What the fuck seriously damn that's utterly messed up and disgusting.
Damn that means Nat used to work and still is a mere stripper, slut, a freakin whore disappointed. Ssly didn't expected this shit plot duh.
Welp I was gonna install it but I thought before installing why not I give a rundown through the current updates what all I've missed so came to last pages and came across this shit ssly just made me loose interest completely.
Woah now I wouldn't go that far. Like I said it's still an amazing game and even if I was/am upset by those Nat scenes I would never say it makes the game unworthy as a whole and it's not a super gratuitous NTR scene in the club or anything-and there are plenty of games with said scenes to be actually upset about-again not saying I like/agree with most of Nat's actions but I understand them especially with how much she was manipulated and it certainly adds depth/color to the story. Can't be all sunshine or you'll just get burnt, right?
Bottomline it's upsetting but even as someone easily triggered(Clearly) at the moment I wouldn't say stop playing. Amazing game, stellar dev, don't let tantrums like mine throw you off entirely(I'm mostly over it anyway lol)

She danced one time in her underwear because she was broke, don't blow it up to be more than it is.......
Oh I was definitely more upset about it than is reasonable, no denying that, I mean she didn't make out with/etc any of the clubgoers, was basically left with no other options than to do this for a night(else she'd end up on the street-which is undoubtedly worse than a night of stripping)and she was heavily manipulated for all of the previous events I was upset with so it could've been much worse and it's not like I'm unempathetic to her-but to not be upset at all by your mother being turned on-even for a few hours-while she was essentially forced to strip/dance for strangers less than a day after she'd last seen you/slept with you while wearing the outift she was forced to wear for years after you were tricked away from her is probably slightly less reasonable of a reaction(Unless that's part of your kink which is a different discussion).

Anyway super excited for the new update Mr²-like I said no matter what my reactions to the above scenes(And even in my dislike of them I appreciate the skill of writing them/etc) overall you've got an amazing game, top 10 potential for sure, looking forward to seeing how it develops and supporting financially when I can (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, that was a good spot to end it. Saved it right before the big choice, and as soon as I picked, poof, the next few seconds ended the release. ;):LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, enjoyed this game thus far, and thank you for that. Looking forward for the next release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Don't even think about it.
Avoidable or not. I don't want this
As much as i hate it when devs cave into pressure from fans i think he would literally have a riot on his hands if he hooked her up with someone besides the MC. People would lose their shit, thats for sure.

Reactions: EJW

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As much as i hate it when devs cave into pressure from fans i think he would literally have a riot on his hands if he hooked her up with someone besides the MC. People would lose their shit, thats for sure.
I know it won't happen but if it were to happen..for me at least would be a insta drop of the game

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know it won't happen but if it were to happen..for me at least would be a insta drop of the game
Yeah we tend to be pretty possessive of our Moms :p Then again with all other guys tending to be assholes at best in games like this, that is not so weird. Now I could see my Mc letting dad get happy with Nat if situation was different and he was not married now. No other guy in game though I would be happy with near any of the Moms or other girls as they are portrayed, even if I were not a protective bastard for them as well. :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah we tend to be pretty possessive of our Moms :p Then again with all other guys tending to be assholes at best in games like this, that is not so weird. Now I could see my Mc letting dad get happy with Nat if situation was different and he was not married now. No other guy in game though I would be happy with near any of the Moms or other girls as they are portrayed, even if I were not a protective bastard for them as well. :p
Even in theoretical Nat situation ...I still say MIIINEEE! for me only! :D
Especially if she is introduced as a LI if not ..then I have nothing to say

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Even in theoretical Nat situation ...I still say MIIINEEE! for me only! :D
Especially if she is introduced as a LI if not ..then I have nothing to say
Oh if not clear I agree with you, just my point in games like these it is more as just being possessive that makes us loath to share our moms around. :p For me Giselle does not need more bad dates and/or to be saved by So(u)nny to get into a relation with him. There are already enough reasons and in her behavior to make that possible, without her needing 20 more bad dates to realize that and open up to the idea and her resisting it too much, just will make her giving in to her desires less realistic at a certain moment instead of making it a bigger prize or reward for me.

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes