BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh if not clear I agree with you, just my point in games like these it is more as just being possessive that makes us loath to share our moms around. :p For me Giselle does not need more bad dates and/or to be saved by So(u)nny to get into a relation with him. There are already enough reasons and in her behavior to make that possible, without her needing 20 more bad dates to realize that and open up to the idea and her resisting it too much, just will make her giving in to her desires less realistic at a certain moment instead of making it a bigger prize or reward for me.
I agree 110%

Reactions: EJW and Mr.Mister

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be honest I'm not sure why Mr. Mister chose that scene to...happen....exist...
Plot continuation?Give a little bit of a scare to players?Uncertainity ?
No matter how much I think about it ..I can't reach a ...good enough reason ( in my book) for that scene to exist...if you(royal you) want to explain it by giving Priya a way to do something with MC ...I can only say there are (were in this case since it's now canon route..already out there) other ways to do that..and it could have all be done with a simple phone , hell she could have just phoned MC and said something like " You need to come and show me a good time" (while keeping her dominant persona on and asking the MC for some happy scenes) alas that didnt happen...
Don't get me wrong (anyone who is reading this) I am in no way bashing the game...this game is one of the few I get enthusiastic when I read/see a update is available.
also awesome update mr. Mister

• Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and Mr.Mister

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
bring it son!
I dare you .,..I double dare you...hell I'll even triple dare you!
:D
Don't strain yourself son :p

Allow me to join in on the outrage ..... *ahem* ..... "oh no, she may hold a conversation with another member of the opposite sex ... THE HORROR".

Am I doing it right?
But but it might not be the mc!? How could the dev destroy the game like that! :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But but it might not be the mc!? How could the dev destroy the game like that! :cry:
I feel their pain.

When my women so much as look at another person I feel the rage in me rise up....

No ... wait .... it was a burp.

You gotta find it hilarious though. Some of the rage over the stripping and now over the fact Gis may talk to another man..... I thought people were joking with them getting mad over it, to find out they were serious ....... I legit don't know what to say about that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I feel their pain.

When my women so much as look at another person I feel the rage in me rise up....

You gotta find it hilarious though. Some of the rage over the stripping and now over the fact Gis may talk to another man..... I thought people were joking with them getting mad over it, to find out they were serious ....... I legit don't know what to say about that.
well maybe ...you shouldn't say anything then?
Or in the least express a opinion about your view on the game or the scenes you described ? and maybe ....and I know it;s hard..but stay with me,...maybe you can stick to your own views and not judge people?
Just sayin'

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Motherless [v0.09.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.08 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.05 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
too big for compress version

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"don't see my way well I'm gonna make fun of you cause what I say goes"
See, I knew you'd get me.

I'll tell you why I mock in this particular instance .... we all know, it's set in stone, the gods themselves have decreed it that Gis will end up with the MC.

That is an indisputable fact, it's been that way since her glorious bosom was first shown to us, there is no other outcome to that scenario.

There is no way that the dev would risk a game he's poured his heart and soul into by having her swap spit or any other bodily fluid with another man...

A date is talking.

Y'all getting pissed over a potential conversation.

It's a bit much.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
too big for compress version
It's less than half the size of the game, so no, it's not too big.
Also the game as almost 10k images and videos.
Also Also, not all games have the same images format, that also influences the size of the compression.
Also x3, if i reduce any more the quality will suffer a lot.

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
It's a big game, Joker did well to get it down so far.

If he compresses it anymore you may as well be playing it on a Commodore 64. Be just blocky pixels. Watching stickmen fuck.
Omg, you made me laugh. I can still see my self playing games on my atari 800xl. Loading games took an eternity using a freaking cassette reader, my dad wouldn't get me a floppy drive....(he's still alive and grumpy, lol) Ha!

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I feel their pain.

more sad than hilarious if i'm being honest (urgh! that left a bad taste....)........

I had no problem with either of those scenes, Nat dancing and she LIKED it, HOW DARE SHE!!!
And Gis getting a proposal of getting setup on a date, HOW DARE SHE!

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes