Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I never said anything of the sort nor thought it, I even said she was set to be a love interest.

We all know she would never go with another man, she hasn't been with one since hers died and since then the build between her and the MC has been on.

We know the dev wouldn't have her go off with someone else, there are so many other women he could have done that with but that's not the kind of game this is so why a few people think he would start now baffles me.

My one and only point is the level of anger people are showing over a non issue is beyond weird.

Even if the dev was to send her on a date with someone it would literally be words, nothing else would happen so people are threatening to quit a game over what would potentially be a conversation.

We all get attached to characters but there is a point where you read something and think "yeah, maybe that's a bit much, may want to pump the breaks there". There is no way I can read that and think "yep, that is sane and rational thinking" because it isn't, it's weird.
I totally agree with you. I think that maybe some are afraid because they have already seen other games that had a trajectory and suddenly and out of nowhere they have taken paths totally out of place. Like you, I don't think it is possible for that to happen in this wonderful game, but I think I understand why some have that fear. And fear is irrational

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I dont know why some players are worrying about so called NTRish things. The dev of this game is not into that. He is not even into MMF sharing.
I'm giving you all a assurance as a loyal member of Non-NTR fan community.
Don't worry and just enjoy the game. It's so rare to find a game where more than one Mom is being portrayed as main love interests. We have to be thankful for the dev for this different concept. As a huge mom/son addicted fan, I say "love you Mr.Mister".

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I dont know why some players are worrying about so called NTRish things. The dev of this game is not into that. He is not even into MMF sharing.
Don't worry and just enjoy the game. It's so rare to find a game where more than one Mom is being portrayed as main love interests. We have to be thankful for the dev for this different concept. As a huge mom/son addicted fan, I say "love you Mr.Mister".
I don't know if more people deleted their own comment, but I only saw two people say they would quit the game if Priya makes Gissell go on a date with another man. One already deleted the comment, and the other was from my dear friend BTDL. (I couldn't tag you, sorry man) I don't think anyone has been exponentially mad at this. Even later, he joked about the situation and gave his arguments as to why he would not see logic in this situation. And later, the good DA22 also spoke with arguments about this possible situation and both made it very clear: We are possessive. :BootyTime:
And I myself tried to explain with arguments why I did not like the scene of Nat doing pole dancing. Although I must say, about that scene I agree that it generated much more controversy than it should.

I sincerely believe that this is the way. If you don't like something, try to explain it with minimally logical arguments. And like I said, my two good friends BTDL and DA22 did it this way, without bitching around senseless.

If I'm not wrong, I'd say this is one of the few games where the MC is a true Alpha Male. He's not dominant (he's even a bit of an idiot sometimes :KEK:), but he's definitely an Alpha Male. We all know that the only one who will have the love of the girls will be Sunny. We have to appreciate this and I agree with you, we have to give the developer a lot of love.

También te amo, Mr.Mister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It wasn't NTR'ish things people were concerned over, I should think everyone knows the dev would never do anything like that.

If that was to be the case then Mister Man had many opportunities to do that with other ladies not as prominent as Gis or Nat. It didn't happen though because, as much of an idiot as the MC can be at times, he is the alpha man of the game. Even me as a woman can appreciate his role and in fact only play this because he's one of the more fun male MC's and one I don't mind playing as. I'd go as far as saying I really enjoy watching his story build.

At no point was there any danger of any other man getting their hands on any of those girls, they couldn't even manage it with one they drugged.

So NTR and the like was never the concern.

The reason I mocked is because a few people took it a bit too far about the Gis thing and a potential date and some people got an extreme reaction to Nats stripping going as far as calling her a slut, whore etc..

There are ways of making a point without making it sound weird and some people came across as a bit weird. Whether that was their intention or not I don't know. They clapped back, it escalated, banter is what I do. Some people can take banter, some can't. I found out some really can't.

Anywhoo, the point is, everyone knows Mister would never put any of the girls in a situation where another guy could get his hands on them for reals. That holds especially true for Gis who has only ever loved 2 men and one of those died, the other has been building up since the game began as her next love interest. There will never be another man in her heart or her bed than our dear Sunny.

There was no need for such an extreme reaction to such a non issue.

The Nat thing is something else entirely. Some people explained their dislike of it in a rational way, i'll give DA22 props for that, some went wayyyyy over to crazy side of the tracks on that one. Things is, she was down on her luck, had no money and nowhere to stay and that was to show her at her lowest point for the MC to swoop in and save her. Yay, our hero.

Did it need to be there, yes and no. To some people probably not but it was an extreme situation and it did what the dev intended, it showed Nat to be desperate. Some people dislike the fact she enjoyed it but it's a common reaction to that kind of event for many girls. Doesn't mean she's going to bounce the balls of the first guy that flashes his magic stick, it was just a thrilling spot for her to be in.

Now she's on route to joining his motherly harem and all is well.

At the end of the day there is nothing that could happen to stop either Nat or Gis bouncing on their boys balls. That is their destiny, they are the chosen ones ... to go with the rest of the chosen ones ... there are a lot of chosen ones okay, this isn't the Matrix he can have as many as he wants ... point is, there is no need to go overboard on something we all know will never happen.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It wasn't NTR'ish things people were concerned over, I should think everyone knows the dev would never do anything like that.

If that was to be the case then Mister Man had many opportunities to do that with other ladies not as prominent as Gis or Nat. It didn't happen though because, as much of an idiot as the MC can be at times, he is the alpha man of the game. Even me as a woman can appreciate his role and in fact only play this because he's one of the more fun male MC's and one I don't mind playing as. I'd go as far as saying I really enjoy watching his story build.

At no point was there any danger of any other man getting their hands on any of those girls, they couldn't even manage it with one they drugged.

The reason I mocked is because a few people took it a bit too far about the Gis thing and a potential date and some people got an extreme reaction to Nats stripping going as far as calling her a slut, whore etc..

There are ways of making a point without making it sound weird and some people came across as a bit weird. Whether that was their intention or not I don't know. They clapped back, it escalated, banter is what I do. Some people can take banter, some can't. I found out some really can't.

Anywhoo, the point is, everyone knows Mister would never put any of the girls in a situation where another guy could get his hands on them for reals. That holds especially true for Gis who has only ever loved 2 men and one of those died, the other has been building up since the game began as her next love interest. There will never be another man in her heart or her bed than our dear Sunny.

The Nat thing is something else entirely. Some people explained their dislike of it in a rational way, i'll give DA22 props for that, some went wayyyyy over to crazy side of the tracks on that one. Things is, she was down on her luck, had no money and nowhere to stay and that was to show her at her lowest point for the MC to swoop in and save her. Yay, our hero.

Did it need to be there, yes and no. To some people probably not but it was an extreme situation and it did what the dev intended, it showed Nat to be desperate. Some people dislike the fact she enjoyed it but it's a common reaction to that kind of event for many girls. Doesn't mean she's going to bounce the balls of the first guy that flashes his magic stick, it was just a thrilling spot for her to be in.

At the end of the day there is nothing that could happen to stop either Nat or Gis bouncing on their boys balls. That is their destiny, they are the chosen ones ... to go with the rest of the chosen ones ... there are a lot of chosen ones okay, this isn't the Matrix he can have as many as he wants ... point is, there is no need to go overboard on something we all know will never happen.
Yeah. That's what i'm too agree with.
By the way, It's very rare that we agree with each other lol.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Actually I did not even dislike the Nat scene as such, just gave an argument why she did not need to be turned on by it for the story. Which is something else as forbidden for her to get turned on, unnatural or character destroying to be turned on in that situation.

None of us think Nat is a virgin and has no sex drive to speak of unless the magic dick appears well before you reach that strip scene I would hope or you will be very disappointed in her and the story with her until now would make no sense whatsoever. :p

My point was more in fact that if she would be a sexual beast and anything or anyone could satisfy her romantic and sexual needs it would make no sense she would end up with MC while she has some problems with the fact he is her son. If she were she would fill her needs with others and never end up with Mc in a sexual and romantic relation in the first place, no emotional turmoil and plenty of others available to her if she would want it.

Edit: I am even quite sure I never said anything about that scene as such when it was included in the first place, so pretty sure I was not bothered in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Mr.Mister

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The dev is a major league BLUE-BALLER dragging out the biological mother/step mother threesome yet another update! The MC however had the unexpected stamina to bang the bejeebers out of three generations of Helga's family in a foursome fuckfest but not his moms?!
Blue balling? You are only bothering about threesome between moms. But what about the games where devs blue ball you for tons of updates before you finally fuck Mom? One update blow job, one update titjob, one update pussy lick, one update finger lick, neck lick, shit lick.. I'm sick of this.

This game is not like that, MC fucked his biological mother even before he fucked other adopted mothers. That's completely rare and a never seen pacing for a real mom in any Adult VN. And MC fucked her even anally in a fast paced way. That's also one of the reason why i love this game. I hate when sisters, girlfriends, aunts, cousins fucked one by one and Mom's number comes at last just before game ending of one or two updates.
Shit shit shit. I dont want those. Very common routine boring stereotypes.

I like Moms who break stereotypes. Like Linda in Milfy City. She should be an Absolute inspiration for many moms in Adult VNs.

Me:
Why always Son should initiate the relation? Why can't Mom? For many years we have to follow these stereotypes? I'm sad.

Linda says "You haven't seen me yet my boy".

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Blue balling? You are only bothering about threesome between moms. But what about the games where devs blue ball you for tons of updates before you finally fuck Mom? One update blow job, one update titjob, one update pussy lick, one update finger lick, neck lick, shit lick.. I'm sick of this.

This game is not like that, MC fucked his biological mother even before he fucked other adopted mothers. That's completely rare and a never seen pacing for a real mom in any Adult VN. And MC fucked her even anally in a fast paced way. That's also one of the reason why i love this game. I hate when sisters, girlfriends, aunts, cousins fucked one by one and Mom's number comes at last just before game ending of one or two updates.
Shit shit shit. I dont want those. Very common routine boring stereotypes.

I like Moms who break stereotypes. Like Linda in Milfy City. She should be an Absolute inspiration for many moms in Adult VNs.

Me:
Why always Son should initiate the relation? Why can't Mom? For many years we have to follow these stereotypes? I'm sad.

Linda says "You haven't seen me yet my boy".
I share your sentiments and really like Linda as well. My original comments are mostly tongue-in-cheek and thankful for devs that provide a good product and continue to update. Too bad many quality games fell by the wayside like Back to the Cabin.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Giselle is the biggest blue ball in the game or maybe a Giselle/Moon/Mom threesome but it wouldn't shock me if we didn't get that until the very final update.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Giselle is the biggest blue ball in the game or maybe a Giselle/Moon/Mom threesome but it wouldn't shock me if we didn't get that until the very final update.
Sounds like the MC's supposed to help Giselle's mom find a house in coming episodes, and will probably bang him before Giselle (mom number three or four)?

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Question is Lia relation suposed to be MC's aunt or cousin or stepmom? (in a not censored version)

Last edited:

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Man, the women in this game are so fucking hot!! And the MC just goes around banging them one after another, after another.
Moonshadow is definitely my favorite.
Then I think Lia is my 2nd favorite, then probably Ginny, then maybe Eva or no - the maid (Maria? can't remember her name off the top of my head).

For me , the only thing that sucks about this game - is when you get to the end of the update and you have to wait for the next update to come out.

The part that had me laughing my ass off is - Giacomo (who is a mob boss) offers the MC $1/2 a million to pretend to be his son. Meanwhile the MC is banging the dudes wife and one of his daughter's. Then the MC comes back the next day and says he will do it (pretend to be his son), but only if he will go up to $1.025 million. Then after Giacomo agrees, the MC bangs his wife again and almost screws his other daughter in the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 124 Votes