HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Played the game back in July 2020 and it was one of the worst Ren'Py experiences I'd had at the time, has the loud annoying sound effects, the garbage animation/facial movements, and near MTL level translation been fixed yet?
No since there's nothing to fix, this game is amazing the way it is. If you don't like it just move on to another game.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
i ve downloaded the compressed file(ch9 prt2) and then downloaded the update only file but im getting traceback error after opening the game.i just put the "game" folder from the update into the folder of the game..im i dong something wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
i ve downloaded the compressed file(ch9 prt2) and then downloaded the update only file but im getting traceback error after opening the game.i just put the "game" folder from the update into the folder of the game..im i dong something wrong?
update has a bug:
move replay folder from the game/images to the game directory

Last edited:

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
Plane movie !!! Love that movie " I am here to kick ass and chew bubble gum .. and I am all out of bubble gum" lol love the movie and the quote so thumbs up

• Red Heart

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Motherless [v0.09.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.08 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.05 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Will you kindly update this

May 24, 2020
Now that was a great update. things are getting very interesting with the introduction of pregnancy and story is getting intense as well. Can't wait for future updates. kudos to dev for the hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister and D Dog

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Is there any way the game dev can add forceangle renderer to the console options because the game isnt popping open for me anymore. It had forceangle2 renderer, but I just need force angle renderer option instead for the console option. If not im just gonnna have to delete this game from my laptop, which would be a shame because it was one of my favorites.

• Thinking Face

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Come on, the DNA sample must be ready by now FFS... :p
(impatiently waiting for Ch. 10 2nd half...)
Which hopefully installs MC as the head of the family and his dick finally into Gissell!

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes