Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Generally, she isn't looking at MC as a love interest yet but nor is anything going to happen with anyone else. MC has a deal with Priya to keep other men away until he can bring Gis around to accept him as her man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't like Pryia.
Hope we'll get content with Gissel soon. Now I am waiting for her the most.

Reactions: Mr.Mister and EJW

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I don't like Pryia.
Hope we'll get content with Gissel soon. Now I am waiting for her the most.
I am 100% sure that the massage (which apparently requires both participants to be naked, and the MC to be blindfolded) will end up with them fucking. I'm also pretty sure that Priya, despite telling Gis that she wouldn't tell Sunny who he was massaging, will tell Sunny who he's massaging.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Guys I m new to this game nd I m stuck at chapter 2 day 1 of job when mc go to kitchen adk oldest daughter she is only repeating I need to go school I clicked everywhere but it's was in a loop? Help plz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I updated the link, but FYI the gallery unlocker is in the first page, were all the download link are. ;D
Having all the downloads in the first post? That is truly inspiring! Wish more people thought of that!!

I knew you where a visionary Mr.Mister but that is truly some next level shit!

Ok, sarcasm over :)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Is there any way the game dev can add forceangle renderer to the console options because the game isnt popping open for me anymore. It had forceangle2 renderer, but I just need force angle renderer option instead for the console option. If not im just gonnna have to delete this game from my laptop, which would be a shame because it was one of my favorites.
I compiled this one in an older renpy version, I hope it works (I believe you still have to press shift + G)

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I compiled this one in an older renpy version, I hope it works (I believe you still have to press shift + G)
Legacy
Thank you for this version bro. The newer version on first page when i tried to open the game it always gives exe. stopped working for the 32 bit version for some reason now. With this version i had to start over because every save gived traceback error but this one so far so good. Got scared for a second there. I thought i can't play the game anymore because i love the game. :LUL: Thank you again.

• Red Heart

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Respect to this dude - hes banging entire families and then some on a daily basis with more girls added every update it feels. Few games deliver this amount of content so readily, this game is being slept on. Personal hype is escalating for pregnancy options - i do feel i should request an update to the bio section of the game though. I dont play many games religiously so often wait for several updates before diving back in but with expansive ones like this i sometime get a little confused regarding who is what to whom outside those who have had the most development (the end was a teaser of a new character referenced in the dialogue but i dont remember her either). Great game though and its satisfying playing a game where the MC isnt a jerk or corrupting his way with the women - hes getting action because hes a good dude and he genuinely cares about them.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes