HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Few games deliver this amount of content so readily, this game is being slept on.
If I have would be asked why the game is not more popular my answer would be the models themself and I don't want to say they are ugly but they are definitely not what I would call beautiful. Now don't misunderstand me I like the game but for me the reasons why I play and like the game, the story is a bit crazy but it is entertaining and the tags are right up my alley.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
can someone help me? every single game that has 32bit version doesn't work. My pc runs on 64, i've tried both and neither works. please
Try holding the Shift key when you start the game, and select a different graphic driver (usually the lower one).
May work, may not. Does for me when games just won't load up. Good Luck!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister I'm wondering how Valerie is going to take it when she finds out about Mirella and Evangeline fun time with Sunny?
That goes for Sunny finding out he not only is sleeping with his mother but his step mother, half sisters Bianca and Greta.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister I'm wondering how Valerie is going to take it when she finds out about Mirella and Evangeline fun time with Sunny?
That goes for Sunny finding out he not only is sleeping with his mother but his step mother, half sisters Bianca and Greta.
Good question, I'll think about something, ;)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Good question, I'll think about something, ;)
One scene in particular that I really liked was when Bianca had vaginal sex with Sunny. While I love romantic stories and stories where everyone is happy, I really appreciated the touch of realism in the story. What do I mean? That Sunny only agreed to have anal sex with Bianca. But Bianca abused his trust and had vaginal sex with him without his knowledge While he was just saying "Yumm Yumm" while eating Bianca's breasts. That scene was hilarious, by the way.
And therefore, Sunny was upset. He knew the consequences this would have on the family and that's why he was upset. I quite liked this. Which shows us that Sunny has his heart and his concerns. He's not just a fucking machine.

Surely Valerie will accept that Sunny will also be with her daughters eventually. But it would make sense that she would be angry and at first not take it very well.

Obviously it's hard to find realism in a story where the protagonist fucks his mother, his adoptive mother and his stepmother who is at the same time his cousin. And he is also in the process of fucking his other adoptive mother.

I still can't believe that in this game we can fuck the 4 mothers of the main character. I love it. :BootyTime:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hey Mr.Mister, i wanted to ask about something
in game is avalible any titjob/tittyfuck scene? :unsure:
i thought i missed something but no "titfuck" tag, that's little shame, every girl boobs should be painted with Sunny's white stuff :love: :giggle: (especially Valerie's and Mirella's)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hey Mr.Mister, i wanted to ask about something
in game is avalible any titjob/tittyfuck scene? :unsure:
i thought i missed something but no "titfuck" tag, that's little shame, every girl boobs should be painted with Sunny's white stuff :love: :giggle: (especially Valerie's and Mirella's)
I'll se what I can do to fix that terrible error from my part. You're right, I have been neglecting giving all those breasts a proper treatment. ; D

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
One scene in particular that I really liked was when Bianca had vaginal sex with Sunny. While I love romantic stories and stories where everyone is happy, I really appreciated the touch of realism in the story. What do I mean? That Sunny only agreed to have anal sex with Bianca. But Bianca abused his trust and had vaginal sex with him without his knowledge While he was just saying "Yumm Yumm" while eating Bianca's breasts. That scene was hilarious, by the way.
And therefore, Sunny was upset. He knew the consequences this would have on the family and that's why he was upset. I quite liked this. Which shows us that Sunny has his heart and his concerns. He's not just a fucking machine.

Surely Valerie will accept that Sunny will also be with her daughters eventually. But it would make sense that she would be angry and at first not take it very well.

Obviously it's hard to find realism in a story where the protagonist fucks his mother, his adoptive mother and his stepmother who is at the same time his cousin. And he is also in the process of fucking his other adoptive mother.

I still can't believe that in this game we can fuck the 4 mothers of the main character. I love it. :BootyTime:
Yep Sonny is a real motherfucker.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes