mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
All I can say is WOW!!! I have only played for 30-45 min and I love the game already! Does the MC ever get with any of the "Landladies"? I can't wait to find out, but the animations are forking FANTASTIC!! I think that I have run out of exclamation points for this post. There will be more...

• Love
Reactions: timpo and Mr.Mister

Bolzer5590

Apr 24, 2020
Can't open the game... When I click on the game's icon it open for 2-3 seconds and then crash automatically by itself.... Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can't open the game... When I click on the game's icon it open for 2-3 seconds and then crash automatically by itself.... Any help is appreciated. Thank you
Try changing the Graphics settings in RenPy. Hold down the shift key and start the game, select the lower selection in the upper left. Quit and restart. If that does not fix it, it will be something with the new RenPy versions.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
There's also a legacy build linked in the 1st page in case Zepheas fix doesn't work.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I LOVE this game, but I can't progress any further because I am at 99 save slots. Yes, I save a lot but 99 slots on a Renpy game leaves me scratching my head and unsatisfied in a fantastic game. Please sir, correct this obvious error.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Wassup guys!
This community loves and support you dev from the all our heart, thanks for sharing your hard work and the time you spend with your fans ! ❤

On personal level I hope to support you as soon as I get my job which I lost 3 month ago.

You are the best !

• Red Heart

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
I was loving this game so much till the MC randomly got a haircut. Now he looks like a bitchboy. Please tell me he'll grow it back.

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes