WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
My bad bro, I'm sorry... I forgot, it's not personal, ;)
hehe
ROFMLAO, I assumed you wanted us to be more surprise what may be changed/modified/addition to the current and previous updates...

Well, you are humans, cannot expect to remember update the changes in the change log. If you have a outline or plan, that would be simple for you to summarize the change log.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Julio1876

Mar 30, 2020
Mr.Mister I don't know why but I can't get pass the screen that says "this game uses sound" it freezes and closes the game and it says motherless.exe has stopped working it did the same thing for the previous update to is there a work around right now I'm going to hard reset my computer maybe it my computer

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister I don't know why but I can't get pass the screen that says "this game uses sound" it freezes and closes the game and it says motherless.exe has stopped working it did the same thing for the previous update to is there a work around right now I'm going to hard reset my computer maybe it my computer
Try using shift + G when you run the game and choosing a rendering device. I'll be uploading a legacy version using an old renpy version tomorrow.
Oh I just checked and this update was compiled with the older renpy version... It's already legacy.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Motherless [v0.10.2.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.30 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.27 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god !! i just started to play that game and i have a question: in what strange twisted universe does this happen.
There seem to be no rules, no laws, people do whatever they want with children just like a puppy dog!
Then i just sat on a plane and one minute later i fuck a japanese crazy bitch in the restroom !!
I will try this next time i'm on a plane if i see some japanese girl, i guess it would work!
And when i arrived at the house thing went south, my god we have a crazy lesbian who got abused by a crazy husband who tortured ladies in his dongeon.o_O
I am just right here now in the kitchen talking to a big breasted maid and i ask myself if i'm gonna fuck her in one minute, maybe we could make a threesome with the old cook !!:ROFLMAO:
Ohh my !!! am i dreaming all this, is this the real world or did i fall in a strange twisted dimension, i'm confused but i must say that the idea to have a dongeon with torture devices is starting to itching in the back of my brain, is there a double of the lost key??

Update: thanks lord !! i've been fired after the bathromm scene !! no i can try to go back to another universe, i got a towel and i know that 42 will always guide me anywhere i go!

Last edited:

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I Was Really impressed with the start of the game But as the story continued the plot became less & less interesting Just the protagonist leaping into bed/cars & a nunnery Having sex every ten "in-Game Second" Some would consider that a plus,;) If this had Better Animation That would Be it's rise to fame but alas their very standard at best & poor most of the time! Sorry Mr.Mister But if Brad Pitt Sprayed himself from top to bottom with Joop & begged for rumpy pumpy He'd Still wouldn't get as much sex as Blondie :) Great rendering though!

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes