JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
@ mr.mister first of all I want to say that I enjoy playing your game. I just wanted to suggest one thing:
always when Evangelina calls the mc daddy he says he dont like it. Why dont you give us the possibility for her to call him what we want whether its daddy or by his name. I personally would like it for her to call the mc daddy

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
@ mr.mister first of all I want to say that I enjoy playing your game. I just wanted to suggest one thing:
always when Evangelina calls the mc daddy he says he dont like it. Why dont you give us the possibility for her to call him what we want whether its daddy or by his name. I personally would like it for her to call the mc daddy
I hear you man. I just want to say that she did call him daddy several times on this update. She's a bit different from her sister.

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Ok so I have played maybe 6 versions of this game and loved it, now like many games the latest version crashes before even launching and I deleted the previous version. What is up with all these new updates breaking the games? Before you ask No I dont have new antivirus or anything like that, 0 changes to my computer. Last version of this I played MC had just got his truck and drove it for first time.

• Thinking Face

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ok so I have played maybe 6 versions of this game and loved it, now like many games the latest version crashes before even launching and I deleted the previous version. What is up with all these new updates breaking the games? Before you ask No I dont have new antivirus or anything like that, 0 changes to my computer. Last version of this I played MC had just got his truck and drove it for first time.
Newer versions of Renpy are prone to do this (esp on older machines). Start the game holding down the Shift key, change the Graphics Renderer (upper left) and use the the lower one. Quit and restart. Should work for you.
If not... honestly not sure! Good luck!

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Unfortunately no help there it still crashes on startup. It seems most the games I like are Renpy and some still play fine and others do this. Seems like all these problems have been within past 2 weeks updates but other games updated in same time frame still play fine after I download new versions.

• Sad

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I tried using bluestacks on my pc and it ran perfectly, perhaps you can play using that android emulator for pc. Just download de older phones one.

Reactions: Yahya5555

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Unfortunately no help there it still crashes on startup. It seems most the games I like are Renpy and some still play fine and others do this. Seems like all these problems have been within past 2 weeks updates but other games updated in same time frame still play fine after I download new versions.
I used an older version of renpy for this one. The same one I used for my "legacy build" for chapter 10 1st half. It worked for a lot of people who weren't able to make it work... Wierd shit is happening to good people. :(

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes