3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

stanio

May 31, 2017
Hello all,
added some more cheats to reduce the grind. Based on the Eng version that was modified to add the "win the fights" by gongo_g here ->
https://f95zone.to/threads/mothers-best-friend-v0-14-eolvin.803/post-2522589
It is based on the official one, so the saves should be cross-compatible between those three versions (mine, org eng, gongo_g's) -- just name the QSP exactly after the one you are replacing.

What has been added/changed:
--added cheats for time, energy, stats, money etc.
--(Island) added cheats also for energy, time and prevention of mom beeing f**ed
--added cheats to the studio (Budget)

P.S. I won't add a modifier to depravity since it is connected to the story-progression.

Njoy!
Hmm, looks like the file is corrupted, I can't open it neither with Rar/7zip.Could you reupload it pls?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
How can i increase the other characters Depravity or is just by random events ?
Rising friendship with them, and then using the second icon - with a heart.
For Dad and in special cases it's via events only (where e.g. the heart "action" says you cannot proceed further).

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
does this game use auto save like others qsp games?

it just decided to crash on galina quest without me can even save before, it hurts my feeling soo much lol

Sbranzo

Jul 1, 2017
Actually I can try to optimize images and videos to reduce, maybe, like 30% of game files.
I don't know if it's just my problem, but when I start the .exe file the game doesn't start and I see in the task manager that it remains suspended, do you know what it can be?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes