3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
May 6, 2017
At least nobody will ask about walkthrough now :LUL:
Gratifications was added in 0.14. Also a group scenes.
0.15 will be about mc mother
It is true that you have added the bonuses in case you have won the confrontations against Jamal but the number of bonuses or the scenes that we get for having won are very few or infamous unlike if we lose the confrontations against Jamal where the number of those It is higher, which is really disappointing for all those who expected to have more options if they won. :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody have a save? Apparently mine aren't loading and i really don't want to go through all of this again. Can someone explain how to get my saves or add one?

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I'm getting this error after i downloaded the new version
---------------------------
Ошибка
Ошибка при выполнении JS-вызова.
OK
does anyone know what this means?

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
It is true that you have added the bonuses in case you have won the confrontations against Jamal but the number of bonuses or the scenes that we get for having won are very few or infamous unlike if we lose the confrontations against Jamal where the number of those It is higher, which is really disappointing for all those who expected to have more options if they won. :mad:
He might as well focus on the next update now and provide us with new scenes with our family in a different context.

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
I'm getting this error after i downloaded the new version
Ошибка
Ошибка при выполнении JS-вызова.
OK
does anyone know what this means?
If you just used the patch it will still have the .13 in the folder which wont let the game run just take it out or delete it and you should be good to go.

Reactions: Mister Ed

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Now for a quick Grind guide
The 3 main stats are depravity, incest and PC. For the best bang for your buck that I've found is
go to shower and watch Angelina, then PC at the best level you have 4 times, stay in your room for any events for free friendship you can get, then at 8pm masturbate, leave the room and peep at parents then Vika then Angelina
This will help you grow cash and PC while giving you 5 depravity per day. There may be a way to max out some extra depravity by jumping around but Im lazy.
For Incest you have to use the PC icon so there is your money sink.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Unreasonably grindy.
Bump all stat gains by 10x and nothing would change except saving us several hours of grind.

Seriously, it's like some devs never played a game in their lives before. Grind is never good.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Game crashed after hella grinding to get stats up. Will try again when there is a cheat menu. I don't mind grind but the grind in this game is just....bad.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
You are doing an better translate then? your SOB one is very well done.
Yeah, kind of a side project from SOB. hotmike is also taking a look through the game also, and he can run translating circles around me. Right now I'm just trying to clean it all up. It's pretty bad after going through QSPTools, so might end up going faster after it gets cleaned up a bit.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes