3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
Google Translate
"After I save Vika in her father's office, jamal shows up, but I don't know what to do next.
ps.: I went to the gym at 10 to 11 also went to the living room at 16 ... and nothing yet.
I'm not accepting Jamal's advances (No NRT) "

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I might be able to compress this game, though I have a really slow upload connection and QSP games are really bad at compressing. Can do it a little bit but for the most part it might still be pretty large. It is compressed of course, unless someone wants to resize all of the vids and lower the bitrate. I might also go through the translating a bit also, already on a couple of others so not sure how much I'll get into it but if Evil goes the way I think it is, might just abandon it for this one lol

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Anyone else getting the ransomware warning/notice?
Nope but I'm also not on Windows. :p

Does anyone have the original qproj and qsp for this game aka in Russian? I don't want to redownload 4GB just for those two files. So far it is a mess and I also don't want to recreate the qproj for that reason.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
so what times can find events at the island? i can't run into anyone so just been sticking with mom.
You need to spend the days with the mother and chase away those that try to bone her, if you want the events with her. If you don't block those that want to screw her, you get no payout there.

For the rest, it's just to save the game once you land there, and explore I guess. Never really been interested in the other stuff -) I don't think you would be able to get to all the girls in the located week there though. Pick one and stick to her.

lunadomi

Apr 10, 2019
Hey guys , i have talked with the dev in private messages and he say to me a udpate is coming soon with a included walktrough

Reactions: 4Finger

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
Guys, as I hit 100 in all stats, I got a ping from my antivirus and it claimed a file in the game folder tried to install ransomware onto my computer. Soo... yeah.

Edit: Game is hella grindy. Dislike

Last edited:

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Posted on mbfgame.info today:

Added to the game step-by-step walkthrough. Now, to find out your next step, just go to the menu “quest” and click on the icon “Walkthrough.” A little later I will update walkthrough page on the site.

New in 0.14:

Added menu with passing (section of quests)
Added a new scene for mom in case of victory over the Jamal gang.
Added a new scene for the younger sister in case of victory over the Jamal gang.
Added a new scene for the older sister in case of victory over the Jamal gang.
Three group scenes have been added for mom, younger and older sisters if main character lose all stages with Jamal's gang.
Bugfixes.
Email with a download link to the new version should come within 24 hours.
Still recall - save often in the game . The problem though was the less important, but it can still spoil the impression of the game. Also, if you find bugs, please report here or on my forum, and of course Ill fix it.

If you don't get an email with links to the new version in an hour, please email my mbfadultgame@gmail.com But before you do, check SPAM. Often the letters get there.

A letter with a link to the new version should come before the end of the day for existing subscribers.

Stay tuned!

Sounds more like a 13.5 to me

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes