3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Posted on mbfgame.info today:

Added to the game step-by-step walkthrough. Now, to find out your next step, just go to the menu “quest” and click on the icon “Walkthrough.” A little later I will update walkthrough page on the site.

New in 0.14:

Added menu with passing (section of quests)
Added a new scene for mom in case of victory over the Jamal gang.
Added a new scene for the younger sister in case of victory over the Jamal gang.
Added a new scene for the older sister in case of victory over the Jamal gang.
Three group scenes have been added for mom, younger and older sisters if main character lose all stages with Jamal's gang.
Bugfixes.
Email with a download link to the new version should come within 24 hours.
Still recall - save often in the game . The problem though was the less important, but it can still spoil the impression of the game. Also, if you find bugs, please report here or on my forum, and of course Ill fix it.

If you don't get an email with links to the new version in an hour, please email my mbfadultgame@gmail.com But before you do, check SPAM. Often the letters get there.

A letter with a link to the new version should come before the end of the day for existing subscribers.

Stay tuned!

Sounds more like a 13.5 to me
So after all those grindy fights.. You get rewarded with 1 scene for each? That... something..... and yeah, sounds more like completing .13 rather than a .14 release.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
So after all those grindy fights.. You get rewarded with 1 scene for each? That... something..... and yeah, sounds more like completing .13 rather than a .14 release.
LoL.
Normally you would wait for a new release for a month, now there were like two in a month and you are still complaining :ROFLMAO:

But yeah - I do hope, that the dev MBF will add some additional "gratifications" after defending the family from the NTR in future updates (maybe like in the 0.15 ? :devilish: ;) ).

Reactions: Jim Webb

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Holy hell, took a few hours to get everything situated but finally have a base to translate. Couldn't stand a few of the location names so those had to go but there's nearly 3 times the amount of locations compared to SOB. So this will end up being slow...

Mar 29, 2018
Any change for just an update file from 0.13 -> 0.14. Just moved still just using my mobile plan until my new internet line will be activated.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Holy hell, took a few hours to get everything situated but finally have a base to translate. Couldn't stand a few of the location names so those had to go but there's nearly 3 times the amount of locations compared to SOB. So this will end up being slow...
You are doing an better translate then? your SOB one is very well done.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
The real question now, is will the jamal quests actually show up or are they still blanked out in the code?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi PrEzi!!!
Thinking of hearing with you if you mind and throwing over the cheat from your v0.13 QSP file to V0.14 QSP file ???? You who know where you put them ...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes