3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

oninka

Jan 12, 2018
For everyone having issues with the game launching or saving, just download the latest Qqsp player version and load in the game manually, you can then save wherever you like as many times as you like and use the quick save (F5) and quick load (F9) options.

I can't even start the game MFB.exe without it crashing almost immediately.

Here you have a link to the latest version (1.9) in this post. Download your version (32bit or 64bit), execute Qqsp.exe and open the game file, just go into the game folder where you extracted it and under assets\standalone_content open the file mbf013eng.qsp
Is there anyway to use the .exe file provided (so not the qsp) and still get to the sister's part? Or using the qsp is the only way possible?

lunadomi

Apr 10, 2019
You need to be in Vickas Room at 13:00, Vicka quest 3 needs to be completed.

The island quest starts at 10:00 in Fathers Office. Mother Quest 3 "Mommy's Mouth" needs to be completed.
do you have the path to the quest plz? because i go to her room a 13pm but nothing happen

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
Sis NTR is commented out in the code. In order to do Angelina you have to do Vika first but the code is commented out probable due to needing better translation. Both are complete though.

I have a save file that starts on the 2nd part of Vika Quest if you don't mind, from there you can complete all sisters Jamal quests.
Thanks

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Since I cannot sleep and am kinda on fire ---- here is another cheat_mod based on the eng machine-translation (fixed) posted here a little bit earlier by MBF.
In this version (let's call it v2.0) I have also added the cheats to the main screen on paradise island (plus reset to mother NTR ;) )

Enjoy!!
Can some one link this on the OP ?

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
how can i kick out jamal and his gang to my houe. i was defeat jamal and his gang many times , but he still in my living room? i was saved all girls of my familiy. but he still in my living room. how can i kick him out ?

Reactions: Andyx665

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
The island quest starts at 10:00 in Fathers Office. Mother Quest 3 "Mommy's Mouth" needs to be completed.
[/QUOTE] Jamal is still in the house even after I beat him for all three girls. When I go to fathers office I still get the "won't do anything while Jamal is there" thing. So it won't trigger the island scene.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
what to do after gym fight is done?
Read this post

can anyone tell me why the game crash on start up
i can not start the game. I am getting some russian error thing.
Read this post

do you have the path to the quest plz? because i go to her room a 13pm but nothing happen
Is there anyway to use the .exe file provided (so not the qsp) and still get to the sister's part? Or using the qsp is the only way possible?
Read this post

I have a question how do I get to visit Vika's friend?
Read this post

how to finish the island quest?cant figured it out/
Save Mom 10 times from having sex.

there is a way to fuck the mom around the house like i do for the blowjobs?
I alrdy did the vacation with her
Not implemented yet.. supposed to come out next update.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes