3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Trick I used to beat the fight minigame:

Save just before your first action (I think it's blocking)
try whatever you want, it doesn't really matter. (except surrender...duh)
If you get a good hit (green check) save right there
If you get a bad hit (red thumb down) reload the last save and try again. (success for hitting or blocking seems to be random, so you can try the same move again)
Remember to save every single good hit and reload every single bad one.

That how I've stopped jamal and his gang for now.

I used cheat engine and figured out the pepper spray count, and just kept reloading 3... Do not add more than 3 or it breaks the game. Easily beat all enemies.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
seriously guys, is there not one of you who can help me?
I tried to put a save file that I took from the thread here in the map with all the other saves from the game, but it keeps giving an error. something with action number: -1 and location not found.
Is there someone here who knows how to fix this?
I have added a pic of the error and the save file I am trying to use, maybe this makes it easier to help and understand the problem.
thanks in advance
Probably related to the translation. Different (machine) translations result in different variable names.
In an ideal case it shouldn't be like that.... but... like I've said - machine translations are done in order to be able to play the game as soon as possible.

My only advice ? Stick to one translation. E.g. If I release updates then I am basing it on one translation, so the saves should _theoretically_ be compatible.
If I have a different base (I only do mods / fixes and not translations of the whole QSP files) then I will mention it in the notes.
In this case I believe you have no other choice than start from a new game... sorry.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
pool i think then dad's office or sis. room for continue. Always check this places...
Seems I've found the "friend" before I needed to. It was a ? picture and some conversation in the shower way before I got that quest. Now I'm stuck... She doesn't appear in the shower.

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Seems I've found the "friend" before I needed to. It was a ? picture and some conversation in the shower way before I got that quest. Now I'm stuck... She doesn't appear in the shower.
try pool 13 or 15 i forget it

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
Im gonna say it, I hate the fighting in this game. I won but I don't know what to do after
I am stuck here as well. I fought of Jamal for mom and both sisters but he is still in the house and I can't seem to progress to the island or anywhere else. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
anyone hnow how to progress in the vika 4th quest plz?
You need to be in Vickas Room at 13:00, Vicka quest 3 needs to be completed.

I am stuck here as well. I fought of Jamal for mom and both sisters but he is still in the house and I can't seem to progress to the island or anywhere else. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
The island quest starts at 10:00 in Fathers Office. Mother Quest 3 "Mommy's Mouth" needs to be completed.

bobbar

May 15, 2017
I keep getting an error trying to open this and I am not sure why. attached is the crash report. Any help would be awesome!

I can open other QSP games and i am on a mac using wine

Last edited:

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
seriously guys, is there not one of you who can help me?
I tried to put a save file that I took from the thread here in the map with all the other saves from the game, but it keeps giving an error. something with action number: -1 and location not found.
Is there someone here who knows how to fix this?
I have added a pic of the error and the save file I am trying to use, maybe this makes it easier to help and understand the problem.
thanks in advance
Hi first of all I don’t think save file can help here, and for a sol whenever I get this error is becoz I saved made a change in the qsp or used different, first try starting your game and when you’re in the hallway try to load your save, if it doesn’t work then you need to start all over and by the way where did you find the save location?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes