3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
Just finish Mom NTR ...Can anybody tell how to move further i am not able to start sis NTR...There is my save please help

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seems I've found the "friend" before I needed to. It was a ? picture and some conversation in the shower way before I got that quest. Now I'm stuck... She doesn't appear in the shower.
You can probably edit the save file with like qsp save editor or something to fix this. But I got no idea which flag you need to alter in it :(

Got the same problem.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Just finish Mom NTR ...Can anybody tell how to move further i am not able to start sis NTR...There is my save please help
Sis NTR is commented out in the code. In order to do Angelina you have to do Vika first but the code is commented out probable due to needing better translation. Both are complete though.

I have a save file that starts on the 2nd part of Vika Quest if you don't mind, from there you can complete all sisters Jamal quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbaprateek

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
You can probably edit the save file with like qsp save editor or something to fix this. But I got no idea which flag you need to alter in it :(

Got the same problem.
Vikas friend appears in the shower at 14:00 on Tuesdays and Fridays, she is needed for Vika's 3rd Quest.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
For everyone having issues with the game launching or saving, just download the latest Qqsp player version and load in the game manually, you can then save wherever you like as many times as you like and use the quick save (F5) and quick load (F9) options.

I can't even start the game MFB.exe without it crashing almost immediately.

Here you have a link to the latest version (1.9) in this post. Download your version (32bit or 64bit), execute Qqsp.exe and open the game file, just go into the game folder where you extracted it and under assets\standalone_content open the file mbf013eng.qsp

Reactions: Netsabeth

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I can't even decompress the zipped file! It gives me an error message about 1/10th of the way into it!

Error: The system cannot find the path specified.

Cannot create C:\Users\...\Desktop\MBF_013_ENG\MBF 0.13 ENG\assets\standalone_content\pic\city\events\anya\ev1\natural-bodybuilding-muscle-without-steroids-anabolic-buy-online-price-reviews-courses-sportspeople-us_bodybuilding-fat-burners_fat-loss-clinic-good-food-diets-to-lose-we_800x981.jpg
Severe Error: File creation failed.

Is that name too long or something? I thought I read something to that effect in some earlier post in the thread?

I'm not a savvy PC guy, so is there some other file to download or how do I get past this?

Thanks

Last edited:

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
So, I won a bunch of fights in the gym to save the mom. Then nothing?
Have you done the Mom living room event at 16:00 ?

Basically it goes on for a few more events in the living room and then in the bedroom with the final event in Fathers office. When you finished defending her or not it starts with the youngest sister, but as i mentioned in this post, the code is commented out at the moment ending the latest update here, although Vika and Angelina quest are already implemented.

If you want to continue with the sisters just use the save file i provided and it starts at the 2nd event for Vika, ignoring the 1st part that is inactive yet.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Have you done the Mom living room event at 16:00 ?

Basically it goes on for a few more events in the living room and then in the bedroom with the final event in Fathers office. When you finished defending her or not it starts with the youngest sister, but as i mentioned in this post, the code is commented out at the moment ending the latest update here, although Vika and Angelina quest are already implemented.

If you want to continue with the sisters just use the save file i provided and it starts at the 2nd event for Vika, ignoring the 1st part that is inactive yet.
Awful game mechanics though. It's just a huge lesson in save scumming (unless you like the other stuff).

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Awful game mechanics though. It's just a huge lesson in save scumming (unless you like the other stuff).
From what i can read in the code, there is no mechanic, all just pure random luck. I agree that this is just an awful section of the game including the GUI (actions and buttons all over the place) and the coding is just an all around mess.

Even the lack of a proper hint system that makes it almost necessary to dig into the code to learn when events start and in what condition.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
From what i can read in the code, there is no mechanic, all just pure random luck. I agree that this is just an awful section of the game including the GUI (actions and buttons all over the place) and the coding is just an all around mess.

Even the lack of a proper hint system that makes it almost necessary to dig into the code to learn when events start and in what condition.
So, after you "save the mother" and do all fights for her path.. You get no rewards what so ever for it? At least nothing I could find, and yeah the mechanics is random. If you save scum you notice this very well. So I guess this update was just about the player watch the mom & sisters get used by a bunch of black dudes.... That's one way to kill your game, kinda...

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
Google Translate
"After I save Vika in her father's office, jamal shows up, but I don't know what to do next.
ps.: I went to the gym at 10 to 11 also went to the living room at 16 ... and nothing yet.
I'm not accepting Jamal's advances (No NRT) "

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
where to look for save file destination?
You will have a folder named "C:\Users\user\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator"

Inside there, you will find a folder named with random letters and numbers. If you play other qsp games, there might be a chance you have more folders than one in there.

The folder name is as far as I know. Generated based on name of the qsp file, and location and name of file folder. So when you download a new version of the game, it won't automatically find old saves if such changes.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Love the mom NTR stuff but Good God the Engrish is just....awful. Ruin's the scene completely but at least the gif's are hot.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Hi first of all I don’t think save file can help here, and for a sol whenever I get this error is becoz I saved made a change in the qsp or used different, first try starting your game and when you’re in the hallway try to load your save, if it doesn’t work then you need to start all over and by the way where did you find the save location?
Save locatipn is in users/documents/(russianword) and then look for most recent date

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi there would be someone who could pass or make a guide to follow the quests. Because the one on the site is not very clear.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes