3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Sean033

Mar 12, 2018
Guys help! i've downloaded the mega file in the link provided but when it finished downloading it was a VLC file. Why is that?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
where do I put the save files?
C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator
Start the game - Save (Ex save 5) - Close the game - Go back to "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" and search for the last save you made (In this case, Save 5 - Date & Time). When you have found the last save from the game... In that map you place the save's....

Reactions: Hock

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I downloaded and tried to launch the 17.1 and its asking for a license. Does anyone know how to go around?

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Hey guys everything is translated in my game except for character schedules. Is it normal or did i mess up copy pasting files to get 0.17.1 english version?
Everything else is perfect

Idoru

Oct 14, 2020
I have the cab icon to see Irina, when I click it it opens yellow cab phone but I cannot click anything and am stuck there anyone know?

DirtyDanny

Apr 13, 2020
I have the cab icon to see Irina, when I click it it opens yellow cab phone but I cannot click anything and am stuck there anyone know?
the flower icon is missing. you will see i tiny dot above the writing in the middle click on that.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes