3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This is actually a norm in Russian machine translated games :p
Cancer normally can escape by moving backwards very quickly...
And I assume in Russian language the equivalent of "our" doggy position is cancer ;-)
Every time I see the cancer in the text I have to do a doubletake, I understand what it means from context, but the wording just makes me laugh. Loving the game though. Decided to play from the beginning again and enjoy the content as it leads on.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Rakom - doggy style
Rak - cancer
Also spelled Pakom or pak...
I think of it phonetically.. Rack 'em means get on that rack and get fucked! Rack is racked with pain as what happens with cancer.

Had my head spinning while working with another game. When google translated it, It was a NIGHTMARE.

Reactions: Cirro84

TarlCabot

Aug 16, 2016
Yeah, googletranslate hasn't earned the name translate at all. It's more guessing or somethink like that.

For the game, still waiting for the translated quest pics...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... I wonder how the disease wound up being called lobster instead of crab (cancer is Latin for crab; in German both are Krebs)
Cancer / crab or Krebs / Krabbe is the more general term, while lobster or Hummer is a common name for a specific family I'd say.
Why the term cancer stuck to these diseases I don't know, but you are right to blame the romans. Or the greeks. They must have caused it. :p

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
I wonder how the disease wound up being called lobster instead of crab (cancer is Latin for crab; in German both are Krebs)
"Turn around and get crabs" While better, is still quite funny. Although could be contextually accurate. "Turn around im going to give you an std."

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Eolvin - in 0.7 I think there is a bug --- when I already have a car, and drive to the city -->
after first round of conversations, when I select "fashion" for city park girl and office 3 lady it says that I already talked with them about this subject
Also for coffee shop manager -- once I reach level 15 and want to talk to her the screen goes blank.

Scratch that down below :
BTW - someone knows how where and when to trigger the new Vika quest (included in the changelog 0.7)?
I already did everything with Irina and father, have done Marina, Galina and everything that is moving (except Dad and Drake ;-) ).

How to get this quest :
Vika's room, after 13:00 (mine appeared @ 13:27)

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Eolvin - in 0.7 I think there is a bug --- when I already have a car, and drive to the city -->
after first round of conversations, when I select "fashion" for city park girl and office 3 lady it says that I already talked with them about this subject
Also for coffee shop manager -- once I reach level 15 and want to talk to her the screen goes blank.

Scratch that down below :
BTW - someone knows how where and when to trigger the new Vika quest (included in the changelog 0.7)?
I already did everything with Irina and father, have done Marina, Galina and everything that is moving (except Dad and Drake ;-) ).

How to get this quest :
Vika's room, after 13:00 (mine appeared @ 13:27)
For me it tells after i reacht lvl 15 im friend with tham. nothing to do any more.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Great job with the game, Eolvin! It's already Epic and you say your aren't done! WOW! Every new release makes me more a fan. Desperately trying not to to turn into a fanboy!!! :p

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Great job with the game, Eolvin! It's already Epic and you say your aren't done! WOW! Every new release makes me more a fan. Desperately trying not to to turn into a fanboy!!! :p
Hi Muttdoggy,

I while ago you had uploaded an english version of the characters daily schedule. Can you please reload it again, i deleted it by mistake when i dumped my older versions. I can't wait to play version 7.0

DanMan

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi Muttdoggy,

I while ago you had uploaded an english version of the characters daily schedule. Can you please reload it again, i deleted it by mistake when i dumped my older versions. I can't wait to play version 7.0

DanMan
Here ya go -- only the schedule --- replace images under /MBFGAME/assets/standalone_content/pic/icons/

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Here ya go -- only the schedule --- replace images under /MBFGAME/assets/standalone_content/pic/icons/

Gofile comes back with File not found. (Yes I'm not patient :D)

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
short question. is the new Content only Quests or are they re-playable events ?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: KingsRaiden

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
??? Yes, only Zippy worked for me, too. @PrEzi, you might attach such small files to a post, think mutt has no prob with it. :)
Thank you. It took me a while to get Zippy to work. Clicked on too many wrong things. Make sure you click the down arrow on the right of the page at the top. DanMan

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Can't get the GoFile and Zippy is Blacklisted by my Browser security.

Can this be added to the OP or something if its that small?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got no probs with it being shared. I forgot I had a modified set of buttons and deleted my 0.6. Then saw 0.7 buttons and decided to modify those. The difference is that I changed "Emergency" to "Oh Shit!! Run!!" this time. LOL Fits the game much better. :D

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes