3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anybody got a idea of when .08 is coming out?
@eolvin just posted a status update on :
Release Day as always do not say, but certainly do not expect this weekend.

He's also talking about adding video dialogue that will make translation harder unfortunately.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
from mbfgame.info:

MBF 0.8

by /

Hello! And yes, I know that this time it was fuckn long. But what to do, IRL staff drain my time a lot. And of course, I sincerely apologize for this late release of 0.8. Well, okay, since this situation cleared up, then we go directly to the update.
In this version, in order to get a little distracted from the “family affairs”, I decided to develop characters from city. One of them with 100% probability it will be included in the main storyline and interact with the rest of the characters.
List of changes:

Added a new quest with Vika. By the way, remember that old bastard who always teaches something sister of GG? So do i…

The beginning of the story with Alla. Just go through the first stage of the relationship and everything will go like clockwork …

A big event with Vera, the owner of a city sex shop. Here GG expects an unexpected turn and the first business …

Also the beginning of the story with Dasha, she works for GG’s father. If anyone does not know …
Well, as always, all the rest of the technical staff and optimization, which players better not to know.
All of the above events with residents of the city are diluted by interesting mechanics, so that the player was more interested in passing them.
Still recall – save often in the game. The problem though was the less important, but it can still spoil the impression of the game. Detailed walktrough publish as always, a couple of days. Also, if you find bugs, please report here or on my forum, and of course Ill fix it
If during one hour you did not recieve email with new version links, please contact me at my email – mbfadultgame@gmail.com But before doing it, check the spam. Often there is a letter…
This is it! Stay tuned!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is this the same guy who does house and hotel? Or is Vika just a popular name in Russia?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty sure it's different teams. According to google. Vika is in the top 100 names in Russia for females.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
how do i increase corruption played 14 days talking to everyone but when i click the little love heart box i get a message that says(at the current level of corruption the usual conversations continue not to move)everyone is on 20 except the father he has 100 corruption,am i doing something wrong,
the walkthrough is rather short on game info

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@eolvin Are you using the text bubbles in this version? I'm also working on a machine translation at the moment
how do i increase corruption played 14 days talking to everyone but when i click the little love heart box i get a message that says(at the current level of corruption the usual conversations continue not to move)everyone is on 20 except the father he has 100 corruption,am i doing something wrong,
the walkthrough is rather short on game info
You need to find the spot where you can trigger the quest. For the father check his office, around 11:00

Reactions: woody

woody

Jan 31, 2017
@eolvin Are you using the text bubbles in this version? I'm also working on a machine translation at the moment

You need to find the spot where you can trigger the quest. For the father check his office, around 11:00
thanks for reply very much appreciated,
after googling it for some time i found a lot of people saying dont press the big red button it kills most of the game quests,started a new game just ran through the whole game no problems,

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for uploading the new version of the game.
Would it be possible to upload it somewhere besides MEGA?. Sadly, the 1GB limit doesn't allow me to download it.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes