3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
how do i increase female family member depravity before meeting the reqs for their first quests (ex: marina's dep at 20, needs 30 for first quest)

also does anyone have an english version of the in-game schedule for each character? the locations are all in russian even on eng version

Last edited:

Averop

Dec 2, 2020
how do i increase female family member depravity before meeting the reqs for their first quests (ex: marina's dep at 20, needs 30 for first quest)

also does anyone have an english version of the in-game schedule for each character? the locations are all in russian even on eng version
there should be a heart shaped icon at the time when you interact use that button

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "4Finger, postagem: 2867607, membro: 6825"]
se isso for uma regra aqui, exclua diretamente ....
[Corrigir] Caminho de origem muito longo ao excluir arquivos:

Eu uso o 7Zip Manager e o arquivo longo se foi ... Você pode usar isso na versão 0.15. Você tem o arquivo com nome longo aqui (Melhor amigo da mãe V0.15 Eolvin \ assets \ standalone_content \ pic \ city \ events \ anya \ ev1).
View attachment 510693
Mover tudo isso para outro mapa chamado ev1, então apenas o arquivo restante era o nome longo. Depois que o arquivo foi removido, um mapa ev1 movido de volta para mapear anya .......

[/CITAR]
A atualização (017) é muito lenta para quem não tem conta nos sites de download, existe outra forma de baixar e não precisar ficar tanto tempo para baixar?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I can't seem to get the car from the father or progress the younger sister's quest. I'm at the point where you see her friend in the bathroom on tuesday and friday, but can't progress from there.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Jack-O, postagem: 2868859, membro: 5061"]

[/CITAR]is closed for maintenance

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
I can't find the last location for the third quest of Angelina in which I have to chase her around the house, can someone help me out a little?

gold

Sep 23, 2016
Mother's Best Friend [v0.16] [MBF games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 5.21 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.82 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Videos for SEX label scenes does not work, shows small black rectangle

Videos not opening helppp its just black when it cuts to the video part...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes