3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

chucky2018

Oct 9, 2019
I start the game, the start menu is in Russian, but then the game is in English. Is there a possibility to play completely in Russian?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I was playing v0.16 again, and finished Elvira's quests, but rolled a lot and couldn't find where to start any of mom's, Angelina's and Karina's quests, searched for their walkthrough here, but couldn't find it either, anyone knows how to start mom's, Angelina's and Karina's quests in v0.16?

Reactions: caramoore

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
I was playing v0.16 again, and finished Elvira's quests, but rolled a lot and couldn't find where to start any of mom's, Angelina's and Karina's quests, searched for their walkthrough here, but couldn't find it either, anyone knows how to start mom's, Angelina's and Karina's quests in v0.16?
after banging elvira in pool and got caught by mom go to sleep you have to wait a day to start next event then parents room at 18

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
What to do if the video does not load the screen turns black.
I was having this a lot. I ended up downloading the update and copying across ONLY the Pics folder and overwriting when requested. All my pics and video clips now appear. I'll wait until a working fix for the DRM stuff arrives before I copy across the new MBF application file and the rest of the folders.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017

If i remember right you need to go into her room at 1800 or somewhere around there when she's in the room and click on her - a Quest button will appear.

Edit: Also had you continued with Elvira outside at the pool (daytime fucking iirc) until your mother has caught you?

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I was having this a lot. I ended up downloading the update and copying across ONLY the Pics folder and overwriting when requested. All my pics and video clips now appear. I'll wait until a working fix for the DRM stuff arrives before I copy across the new MBF application file and the rest of the folders.
And what and how did you download the update ?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
And what and how did you download the update ?
From the first post download the compressed version or the full one I guess if you have a really fast download :) and then instead of unzipping the whole file just take the Pics folder across and overwrite.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
As I understood, first you need to download the game, then install it in the right place and then replace the photo ?

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
From the first post download the compressed version or the full one I guess if you have a really fast download :) and then instead of unzipping the whole file just take the Pics folder across and overwrite.
As I understood, first you need to download the game, then install it in the right place and then replace the photo ?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
If you don't already have a previous version downloaded then yes. But as I had a previous version that doesn't have DRM stopping me from playing I just copied them across into the old installation to allow me to play right to the end of the old version with working pictures and videos while I wait for one of the heroes here to release a cracked version of the latest game file.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
If you don't already have a previous version downloaded then yes. But as I had a previous version that doesn't have DRM stopping me from playing I just copied them across into the old installation to allow me to play right to the end of the old version with working pictures and videos while I wait for one of the heroes here to release a cracked version of the latest game file.
Я скачал версию v0.16 и да откуда мне взять фото

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I replaced the photos but there is no video and the screen is black

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes