3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
HOLA. Después de vencer a Jamal en el tercer combate que involucra a Angelina y tener sexo con ella, no sé qué hacer. Jamal sigue apareciendo por la casa y el padre no sale de la oficina. Necesito saber cómo expulsar este parásito. Gracias

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The description of the walkthrough lacks in how to get MC a car.
It should be like this:
"In order for the main character to have his car, you need to perform all the scenes with Irina (what if...-scenes are mandatory as well) and go through the second quest with Marina."

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
After looking through this Thread, I decided to put Gongo_g's (auto-win @ 'firstfight' ) and PrEzi's (time change, stat +, money+ @ 'characteristics') modded *.qsp together for my own playthrough with v016 eng.

I made some amendments to have a less grind . As there are:
friendship +5 instead +1 (replace all)
depravity for Galya +2/+3 (as far as I figured, only girl this stat is getting handy to grind through)
Energy drink for vacation island (changes in 'Parameters of registers')
less ridiculous energy cost at vacation island (instead of -25 now -1) and at home (PC work, I think)

Install
exchange the file mbfeng.qsp with another one but copy the old one somewhere else just in case. There are no 2 *.qsp files allowed in that folder.
Path: ....\MBF 0.16 ENG\assets\standalone_content\mbfeng.qsp

Have fun

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Just a heads-up, don't waste your time downloading 0.17.

The 0.17 client is no longer supported. Letters with links to a new client should arrive within a day. If for some reason the letter did not reach you, then write to us at mbfadultgame@gmail.com. Launch instructions can be found in the root folder of the game.

Reactions: Hirsute
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes