3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Would be nice to be able to change the MC's name. Unfortunely I have no clue about QSP coding at all.

Deepyy

Oct 23, 2017
So the island part is repeatable? I checked dev left the comments about that but not sure how to do it. Or repeatable means the options that i have in island is repeatable and I can't get back to the island again..?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So on the first Marina's quest, I already have money, it appears the taxi item, but the flowers don't show up on shop. Is there anything I am missing?

Nevermind I got it, it seems there is a image file missing...

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Would be nice to be able to change the MC's name. Unfortunely I have no clue about QSP coding at all.
It's actually quite easy to do that even with no knowledge of coding. Get a program called QGen from and then open the QSP file in it. Then all you have to do is do a 'search and replace' of all instances of the original name. You'll perhaps also be suprised at how quickly you can pick up little bits and pieces that will enable you to fiddle with base stats in the games so that you can, for example, have 1000 or 10000 base energy instead of 100 to enable you to do more in a day before you run out of energy and thus reduce the grind.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's actually quite easy to do that even with no knowledge of coding. Get a program called QGen from and then open the QSP file in it. Then all you have to do is do a 'search and replace' of all instances of the original name. You'll perhaps also be suprised at how quickly you can pick up little bits and pieces that will enable you to fiddle with base stats in the games so that you can, for example, have 1000 or 10000 base energy instead of 100 to enable you to do more in a day before you run out of energy and thus reduce the grind.
Thanks for the info. The issue is that the lack of tutorials in english doesn't help for people to be aware of that.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
HOLA. Después de vencer a Jamal en el tercer combate que involucra a Angelina y tener sexo con ella, no sé qué hacer. Jamal sigue apareciendo por la casa y el padre no sale de la oficina. Necesito saber cómo expulsar este parásito. Gracias

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The description of the walkthrough lacks in how to get MC a car.
It should be like this:
"In order for the main character to have his car, you need to perform all the scenes with Irina (what if...-scenes are mandatory as well) and go through the second quest with Marina."

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
After looking through this Thread, I decided to put Gongo_g's (auto-win @ 'firstfight' ) and PrEzi's (time change, stat +, money+ @ 'characteristics') modded *.qsp together for my own playthrough with v016 eng.

I made some amendments to have a less grind . As there are:
friendship +5 instead +1 (replace all)
depravity for Galya +2/+3 (as far as I figured, only girl this stat is getting handy to grind through)
Energy drink for vacation island (changes in 'Parameters of registers')
less ridiculous energy cost at vacation island (instead of -25 now -1) and at home (PC work, I think)

Install
exchange the file mbfeng.qsp with another one but copy the old one somewhere else just in case. There are no 2 *.qsp files allowed in that folder.
Path: ....\MBF 0.16 ENG\assets\standalone_content\mbfeng.qsp

Have fun

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes