3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Masturbation minigame is broken, it always displays the cum image at the last slot and then when you click on it you get a failure most of the time (except for when the code decides it's really at the last slot, I guess).

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Downloaded a new qsp player in hope of getting the video. Better play, but no video. Anyone recommend a specific qsp version?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
hmmm I will try again, but i went through the qsp player to get it up. I was confused as my earlier version of game did not have a qsp player in file... now it makes sense.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
The quest button doesn't appear for me
For the quest to show at 21h, you need to first complete the quest between dad and the secretary. Following that you need to see dad and mom not making love 3 times and then the quest button will show.

Warden97

Mar 25, 2017
I was wondering if anyone knows what the full video with Riley Reid at the pool is/where I could find it? Id appreciate if anyone could tell me

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Was happy to see this updated until I realized there was no mod for it yet. I'll wait on that to be released before giving the update a go. I'm not about to start the game over from scratch and have to regrind all that shit over again.

Reactions: BearBears

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Was happy to see this updated until I realized there was no mod for it yet. I'll wait on that to be released before giving the update a go. I'm not about to start the game over from scratch and have to regrind all that shit over again.
MBF has built in cheat that will max all your stats and set the NPCs' friendship to 100.
Character, Cheat, Activate
The only grinding would be money and NPC depravity.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Hey guys... Well, I did a lot of quests, but couldn't find the trigger to the second quest of Vika. I've read that is have something to do with Galina. Now, I have maxed their friendship and depravity. What should I do? After this, will the 'coach' quest open?

-Done everything with mom (before 'paradise on earth' - the quest is open now)
-Can have sex at will with - Marina, Angelina and Galina.

Thx!
1452886756608.jpg

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
You have to watch the bathroom at 14:00, on Tuesdays and Thursdays (or Fridays, i don't remember well), and spy on a girl that's taking a bath, after 5 or 6 times the quest will begin

(This is for Vika...)

Reactions: Namco15 and blind

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
MBF has built in cheat that will max all your stats and set the NPCs' friendship to 100.
Interesting, did not know that! I'll still wait on the usual mod because I don't want to grind that either. Lol.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
only that i landed with the build in instand on paradise island and idk what to do there ^^

besides that mom was nowhere to be found ...

Last edited:

vexx94

May 14, 2017
there is a quest for vika "IN BROTHER'S FOOTSTEPS" >> "i should visit her friend..."

what friend?where ? the city?

-----------------------------

also the last mom quest i did was "MOMMY'S MOUTH" .. is there a quest after that? if so then /??
you find her friend in the bathroom friday at 14.00 as for mom that's the last quest which progress her route, there's also the island with mom, to do that go in father office at 10 am

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Interesting, did not know that! I'll still wait on the usual mod because I don't want to grind that either. Lol.

A little mod created from the 0.11 english bug fix version in post .
Cut and paste from mbf_en_0.10_mod_sk_v2.qsp to give you some (very) basic cheats.
Mod allows you to change Time, and bump player character's stats (Money, Energy, Depravity, Incest, and PC Skill).
Under diary, you can change Friendship and Depravity (small bumps) for Mom, Dad, Vic, Angelina, Gal, Marina, and Inna.
On the Island, you can change Time, Energy, and count of times you've prevented Mom from being fucked.
Backup and replace qsp as usual and enjoy. Remember only one qsp in the standalone_content folder.

You also have access to MBF's built in cheat.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
A little mod created from the 0.11 english bug fix version in post .
Cut and paste from mbf_en_0.10_mod_sk_v2.qsp to give you some (very) basic cheats.
Mod allows you to change Time, and bump player character's stats (Money, Energy, Depravity, Incest, and PC Skill).
Under diary, you can change Friendship and Depravity (small bumps) for Mom, Dad, Vic, Angelina, Gal, Marina, and Inna.
On the Island, you can change Time, Energy, and count of times you've prevented Mom from being fucked.
Backup and replace qsp as usual and enjoy. Remember only one qsp in the standalone_content folder.

You also have access to MBF's built in cheat.
Are you a ghost or an angel? Lol. Thanks for the mod :)

woody

Jan 31, 2017
why mom wont peak when masturbate?
cant get this to trigger,& the maid quest wont trigger either ,ive ran the game posted here using the eng qsp with no mods,i played the 1st father quest with Secretary & played the first irina meeting so dont know why the mother or maid quests dont trigger,im 7 days past the mother father no longer having sex,

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes