3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

KanyeWee

Apr 19, 2018
I request developers to consider an Android version... Please...
Though the file may be huge... It could managed when split into partitions...

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
After the Paradise Scenes i have to start all over again? is there a Cheat to change the Friendshift stats? Dont want to klick all on 100 Again.

barney_61

Jun 25, 2017
I can make modded qsp file, where you will able to go straight to new content (like it was with island).
man, i look ur site but walkthrough isn't done in english version maybe? is there any quest apart them? members are talking about more quest. pls answer my question. thank you.

barney_61

Jun 25, 2017
guys, anyone have all quest names or their walkthrough? i think i didn't finished all quest yet. there is all my finished quests:
my personal slut (maid)
sexy business
mom:first steps
hot day
unusual adventure
golden hands
revenge-excellent confidence
strange love
mommy's mouth
rough games
octpob.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
After the Paradise Scenes i have to start all over again? is there a Cheat to change the Friendshift stats? Dont want to klick all on 100 Again.
I don't know where the return from the island is in the code, you can use the inbuilt cheat under Character, Cheat, Activate to raise all the main NPCs friendship to 100.

I found a code bug in when you relax:
View attachment 90513 View attachment 90514 View attachment 90515 View attachment 90516
Pic 1: Clicking relax.
Pic 2: Starting my nice relaxing. Click next.
Pic 3: Three second start and you can se on the pic, is ? nr 5, so i click there.
Pic 4: And this happening, YOU FAIL
Masturbation minigame is broken, it always displays the cum image at the last slot and then when you click on it you get a failure most of the time (except for when the code decides it's really at the last slot, I guess).
how to win minigame? i always fail although i choose the right one i guess.
I think I found the problem with the masturbation minigame. Under section masturbatealone, the minigame code is repeated 7 times with different results. The results line is different for each one, but the minigame pic shows day1 for all 7 times. By updating "pic/minigame/day1.jpg" to day1, day2, day3, day4, day5, day1, day2 the minigame should work.

I haven't tested this, but I updated my mod from with the attempted minigame fix.
Hope it helps.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I think I found the problem with the masturbation minigame. Under section masturbatealone, the minigame code is repeated 7 times with different results. The results line is different for each one, but the minigame pic shows day1 for all 7 times. By updating "pic/minigame/day1.jpg" to day1, day2, day3, day4, day5, day1, day2 the minigame should work.

I haven't tested this, but I updated my mod from with the attempted minigame fix.
Hope it helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Casper... I will try the update mod..... For now i play S.O.B.....

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes