3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

JessiJames

Jul 23, 2017
I think I found the problem with the masturbation minigame. Under section masturbatealone, the minigame code is repeated 7 times with different results. The results line is different for each one, but the minigame pic shows day1 for all 7 times. By updating "pic/minigame/day1.jpg" to day1, day2, day3, day4, day5, day1, day2 the minigame should work.

I haven't tested this, but I updated my mod from with the attempted minigame fix.
Hope it helps.
Thanks Casper... I will try the update mod..... For now i play S.O.B.....[/QUOTE]

The minigame has 5 days, starting from the first day in the game so 'monday' = day1. you can find the answer by going in to the standalone files and photo's under "minigame"

numbered from left to right
Day 1: option 5
Day 2: option 3
Day 3: option 1
Day 4: option 2
Day 5: option 4

I don't know if this then loops or it is the days of the week but i hope this helps

Reactions: 4Finger

JessiJames

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks, even if use cheats ?

I tried this and it seemed to bug with the cheats because the game normally stops you being able to go past 30 depravity until you complete that persons quest

I restarted and used cheats to get them all into the high 20's then used the "heart" button when talking to them to level get it up higher.

i assume the game is coded to trigger the events when depravity=30 and not more than 30 and thats why it doesnt work.

i didn't cheat all the way to 30 incase the game needed to trigger the quests upon reaching 30..

Hope that helps

trevor2877

Jul 6, 2017
help I'm stuck I've islanded the level of depravity and high real at the sexy shop
no more what should I do? new quests?

razzgrizz

Nov 30, 2016
So is that it? once the island questline with mom is done and the game restarts? is this supposed to be this way or is it a fatal bug in the game?

tce

Feb 12, 2018
I request developers to consider an Android version... Please...
Though the file may be huge... It could managed when split into partitions...
I guess you can use qsp for android to play the game. Copy the content of directory assets/standalone_content to your device, and run the mbfen file. I haven't tested it but it works fine in my QSP PC version.

Reactions: KanyeWee

tce

Feb 12, 2018
I completed the strange felings quest .... other quests?
Here's all quests from codes: 1 marina+dad 1 dad (whatif) 3 mum 3 Vika 3 Angelina 2 Marina 1 galina 1 Inna
see if you miss any.
Also sex scene with Marina and Galina when you meet them

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Usually means you need to meet her in her room. I get that for Angelina's quests not Galina, but I usually do hers through the Quest links.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes