3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

pro-digi

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know where the return from the island is in the code, you can use the inbuilt cheat under Character, Cheat, Activate to raise all the main NPCs friendship to 100.

I think I found the problem with the masturbation minigame. Under section masturbatealone, the minigame code is repeated 7 times with different results. The results line is different for each one, but the minigame pic shows day1 for all 7 times. By updating "pic/minigame/day1.jpg" to day1, day2, day3, day4, day5, day1, day2 the minigame should work.

I haven't tested this, but I updated my mod from with the attempted minigame fix.
Hope it helps.
work perfectly fine
thanks

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I can't, for the life of mine, get Vika's 2nd quest to trigger. I finished Angelika's, Galina's and Inna's quests as well as one Marina quest. I also spied on Vikas friend 10 times or so. What else do I have to do?

tce

Feb 12, 2018
I can't, for the life of mine, get Vika's 2nd quest to trigger. I finished Angelika's, Galina's and Inna's quests as well as one Marina quest. I also spied on Vikas friend 10 times or so. What else do I have to do?
Have you finished the what if quest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes