DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Ok I didn't bother with any guy girl crap just looked at the lesbian aspect and will continue like that so as far as lesbian you added a few scenes to the mother daughter teasing us bad so hoping this next update doesn't take too long and hoping to finally see them fuck (I use mother and daughter as im being lazy and don't feel like typing their names out and yes I am hoping they fuck next update)

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
amazing game !! There is no date for the next release in your patreon post FluffyStudio I dont want to bothers you or anything but an update before december is possible (for your patrons of course)
Thanks in advance for your answer and good luck with your game

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
amazing game !! There is no date for the next release in your patreon post FluffyStudio I dont want to bothers you or anything but an update before december is possible (for your patrons of course)
Thanks in advance for your answer and good luck with your game
Thank you :) Yes I am working on a new Version of the Game! But I must confess, due to current unforseen things I do not know, if there will be a update this year. I am working on it, but I cannot promise anything.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm having a black screen at the home yoga scene. Is anyone else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here. Common people, this can't be an isolated issue. Something to do with the ( emma_mc_quest2.webm) clip.

FluffyStudio
Love the game. I'm working on the script. A little spit and polish... well, polish, not spit, Eww. :sneaky:

Reactions: FluffyStudio

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Bad News!

Hello everyone.

I have some bad news and some more bad news.

My PC unfortunately started to have some issues. The CPU Fan wasn't working properly and my CPU started to Overheat.

Due to this issue, I have given my PC to repair, to the Shop I got it from, but they have a waiting list.

That means, I will have to wait until around next Tuesday to get my PC back, hopefully in a better shape.

What makes this all worse is, that they might delete what is on the PC. I don't know why, but they told me in case. Should that be the case I will lose the following:

- All Code for my Games
- All Art currently Rendered and prepared

This is devastating for me. What I will have left is all my 3D Assets. That's all. It's great yes, but that means, I will have to re-Render everything!

From Characters, to Maps, to Scenes. This all will steal more time from you and me. I will need to put double the effort in it. Then I will have to Code again, all the Code I had already prepared.

I am sorry.
This could have not been at a worse time!

I hope, they will be able to do their testing and repairing without having to delete anything and I hope I will be able to continue coding and rendering next week.

I will keep you all up to date!

With all my love, Fluffy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good News!

I am writing this post from my Old but new Computer!
The Fan has been changed to a new updated version and nothing has been deleted!

I am so happy! Which means! From today onwards I can go back on working exactly where I left it off, with only one day delay!

1701466704848.jpeg

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Bad News!

Hello everyone.

I have some bad news and some more bad news.

My PC unfortunately started to have some issues. The CPU Fan wasn't working properly and my CPU started to Overheat.

Due to this issue, I have given my PC to repair, to the Shop I got it from, but they have a waiting list.

That means, I will have to wait until around next Tuesday to get my PC back, hopefully in a better shape.

What makes this all worse is, that they might delete what is on the PC. I don't know why, but they told me in case. Should that be the case I will lose the following:

- All Code for my Games
- All Art currently Rendered and prepared

This is devastating for me. What I will have left is all my 3D Assets. That's all. It's great yes, but that means, I will have to re-Render everything!

From Characters, to Maps, to Scenes. This all will steal more time from you and me. I will need to put double the effort in it. Then I will have to Code again, all the Code I had already prepared.

I am sorry.
This could have not been at a worse time!

I hope, they will be able to do their testing and repairing without having to delete anything and I hope I will be able to continue coding and rendering next week.

I will keep you all up to date!

With all my love, Fluffy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good News!

I am writing this post from my Old but new Computer!
The Fan has been changed to a new updated version and nothing has been deleted!

I am so happy! Which means! From today onwards I can go back on working exactly where I left it off, with only one day delay!

View attachment 3134338
This was a Horror For me man! But I learned! I have backed up all Code and 3D Renders on a Hard Disc and also on a Server

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
This was a Horror For me man! But I learned! I have backed up all Code and 3D Renders on a Hard Disc and also on a Server
strength with you . com'on man i want see clarissa/kevin many sex scenes . i am big fan for this game

and are there a will from you to make kevin cuck max and push that more and more ?

like away from home game . thank you

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
4 tb external ssd is like $150 on Amazon
If you get lucky (like me) and order a 500GB SSD from Amazon, and then when you go to install, and realize Amazon sent you a 4TB SSD instead :ROFLMAO: $40 vs $400............

Amazon has some nice external SSD's for pretty cheap, see one now that is 2TB for $80.
I have a External 8TB HDD which is currently housing 5,5TB of 3D Assets for DAZ.
Then I have 3 SSD each 2TB for other stuff.

The issue was, that they might have deleted what is on the Internal SSDs. Which would have been all the Pre-Rendered 3D Images and all the Coding.

But now, I have them all on the External HDD as well as, on a Server! So if I have ever a loss of any kind, my Code and assets are save. Should have done that ages ago, but never took the time to do so!

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
2.70 star(s) 22 Votes