Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The game is really weird. The Dev has created loads of content for later in the game, but for the office which starts early on, there's virtually nothing at all, and it just dries up really quickly. I just don't understand the logic of that. Why wouldn't he spend more time creating content for that first, rather than events that happen later in the game? If the Dev really wanted to concentrate on other content , then why introduce the job element at all? And why is it necessary to have her visiting the office everyday, when there's nothing to do there? It's just wasted effort for the player, as is the early morning ritual, which is exactly the same content, repeated over and over and over again. After the first few days, I think we all got her morning routine and it could be safely omitted. It serves no purpose at all repeating it day after day.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MothersDevotion-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Lesbians and queers and trans are all the rage these days. NATURAL SEX is out of fashion.:cry::cry::cry:...I SPEAK FIGURATIVELY. :( Please don't be offended, it's just a game.:unsure:;)

Reactions: BiberonSZeta
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes