FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Find the Lady!
Hey everyone! As mentioned in my development update, I’ve coded in a new mini game called Find the Lady. This game has been played for thousands of years and is one of the oldest card tricks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your Input Needed!

This is where your input comes in! Write your suggestions on what kind of dares you would like to see in the game. Anyone can suggest something. Write a comment below; it’s encouraged!
Give me some ideas, and you’ll have the chance to see exactly what you like in the game.

Looking forward to your creative suggestions! Let’s make this mini game as exciting and fun as possible!

With all my love, Fluffy

• Red Heart
Reactions: manabasha

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
Find the Lady!
Hey everyone! As mentioned in my development update, I’ve coded in a new mini game called Find the Lady. This game has been played for thousands of years and is one of the oldest card tricks.

Your Input Needed!

This is where your input comes in! Write your suggestions on what kind of dares you would like to see in the game. Anyone can suggest something. Write a comment below; it’s encouraged!
Give me some ideas, and you’ll have the chance to see exactly what you like in the game.

Looking forward to your creative suggestions! Let’s make this mini game as exciting and fun as possible!

With all my love, Fluffy
Sounds exciting, well as a start she could remove her panties in public.
She could striptease in the bar, and provide sex services and get paid.
She could have sex/anal with everyone in the bar (bukkake).
She could get laid by the taxi driver in public.
She could have sex/anal with her son and his friends (DP/bukkake).
Her colleagues could invite her to the bar, and she could invite them to her home.

She could wear a see-through nightie at home with no panties all day & night, and a revealing/see-through custom at work/bar with no panties.
She could wear a sexy maid custom for her neighbor, and have sex.
A good idea is to choose what to wear from different customs.
I would love to see more interactions with her children.

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
what about lesbian interactions
Well, I’m not into lesbian, but here are some ideas:

Her sister could invite her to her home at first and have some actions.
Then they could go out to bar, and have a lesbian action in public after getting drunk.
She could invite her sister to her house, and the daughter could join.
Her colleague at work could have a lesbian in the office.
She also could get laid by her male colleagues at office (not lesbian).
Later her female colleague could come to her home, and have some fun with her daughter, sister and her.
The mother could take the daughter to her sister and her colleague and have threesome there, she could get her daughter also to meet her male colleagues from work at their homes, and vice versa (not lesbian).
Beside the daughter inviting her friends, they could go out also with them at the bar, get drunk and go for action.
The daughter could work in the club as a waiter then later a striptease, have sex with (male/female) and get paid.
If there is an option for NTR, the son could invite more people and friends to his mother and sister for money (male/female customers).
I would love to see the son have sex with his aunt, his mother and his sister.
Also, the mother masturbates with a wine bottle inside her pussy.
Again, those are just some ideas, feel free to add/modify/remove any.

Thanks.

FluffyStudio for your info

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
Is there any actuall content in this game ? i did all the quests in phone and got no sceanes at all. its just constatly move time forward do cleaning job and not the sister or max or emma have any sceanes or actionas or quests or talkign or nothing.

is there a walkhtrue, cus i scheack each location at each time of day on each day of the weak and nothing. buttons for gym or cars in red light district but when i click nothing happens.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is there any actuall content in this game ? i did all the quests in phone and got no sceanes at all. its just constatly move time forward do cleaning job and not the sister or max or emma have any sceanes or actionas or quests or talkign or nothing.

is there a walkhtrue, cus i scheack each location at each time of day on each day of the weak and nothing. buttons for gym or cars in red light district but when i click nothing happens.
There is one. In the Phone you have a Info button for you convenience.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
New version fucked up everything, Need full save please.

Full save for a reworked version of the game that has maybe 15 total minutes of actual gameplay? The new version is perhaps 10% as long as the prior release version was, there's now only 5-6 six TOTAL quests.

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
Full save for a reworked version of the game that has maybe 15 total minutes of actual gameplay? The new version is perhaps 10% as long as the prior release version was, there's now only 5-6 six TOTAL quests.
Yeah i can see now what a same.
Another thing, what game is your avatar from? If you don't mind.

foxyreader24

May 18, 2024
I was intrigued by the premise of title as it was showing what a divorced wife with adult children had to do to survive. From coming a life of luxury to working just to put food on the table and keep the roof over their heads.

The renders and characters nicely done but as far the story goes, it is lacking in content. While I have no problem with the sandbox mode, there needs to be some sort of structure for most players to enjoy the game. The walk-through in the phone is nice but when you get to end of the content, you end up repeating one particular quest over and over again.

There is maybe about an hour of actual content but outside of this there is really nothing to retain the players attention.

Now on the flip side, their is a lot of wonderful renders and ideas on the SubscribeStar page but it needs to be implemented in a release to keep the player base interested.

For now, all we can do is just wait and see.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I was intrigued by the premise of title as it was showing what a divorced wife with adult children had to do to survive. From coming a life of luxury to working just to put food on the table and keep the roof over their heads.

The renders and characters nicely done but as far the story goes, it is lacking in content. While I have no problem with the sandbox mode, there needs to be some sort of structure for most players to enjoy the game. The walk-through in the phone is nice but when you get to end of the content, you end up repeating one particular quest over and over again.

There is maybe about an hour of actual content but outside of this there is really nothing to retain the players attention.

Now on the flip side, their is a lot of wonderful renders and ideas on the SubscribeStar page but it needs to be implemented in a release to keep the player base interested.

For now, all we can do is just wait and see.
I think the Hour of Content is like very genrous, but thank you for your honest Review. I look forward seeing how you will like or not like future updates, improving the game and increasing the content.

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes