Younes14579613

Mar 26, 2024
yusufgiti، پست: 13843141، عضو: 7365011 said:
لطفاً به من کمک کنید. من هیچ تلاشی ندارم فقط هاوارد

جستجو می گوید که آپارتمان او همیشه تمیز شود، اما من قبلاً این کار را 10000 بار انجام داده ام.

hrotgar3

Jul 12, 2020
Could someone add the (old) v0.11 again as a separate download?
Technically, it's a refresh/reboot, and there were some good scenes in 0.11

aroneiiitor

Apr 10, 2023
Hello everyone, a question, why does the game weigh so little, does it have little content or is the file very compressed?

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
am i retarded or theres nothing to do in the game or is the game bugged??????????

Once i arrive in free roaming mode, im able to navigate and stuff but theres nothing to do? none of the interactions talk/action/quest do anything. I can go outside but theres only the button to go home. in the kitchen i can drink coffee which passes the time. i can sleep at night. thats about it..... oh and theres nothing on floor 4 and floor 9 is just my door.

the hell am i supposed to do lmao.

EDIT: i guess theres also the shower thing which plays an animation, but other than that it seems useless?

yusufgiti

May 2, 2024
am i retarded or theres nothing to do in the game or is the game bugged??????????

Once i arrive in free roaming mode, im able to navigate and stuff but theres nothing to do? none of the interactions talk/action/quest do anything. I can go outside but theres only the button to go home. in the kitchen i can drink coffee which passes the time. i can sleep at night. thats about it..... oh and theres nothing on floor 4 and floor 9 is just my door.

the hell am i supposed to do lmao.

EDIT: i guess theres also the shower thing which plays an animation, but other than that it seems useless?

bro i do 5 quests and now i dont have quests anymore only howard
but i cleaned his rrooom 100000 times
it just doesn't go any further

Reactions: Vatana Batata

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
bro i do 5 quests and now i dont have quests anymore only howard
but i cleaned his rrooom 100000 times
it just doesn't go any further
The question has been asked and answered. This quest can't be completed in the current version.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I don't get it, why did you start from scratch? the old one just needed a few bug fixes, it was fine as is. I am glad the older son who was always mad is gone, but there wasn't a need to start from scratch.

the free roam isn't needed, what we had before was fine.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I don't get it, why did you start from scratch? the old one just needed a few bug fixes, it was fine as is. I am glad the older son who was always mad is gone, but there wasn't a need to start from scratch.

the free roam isn't needed, what we had before was fine.
Because this is what I wanted. The version before were never truly what I liked. Now I know what kind of Game I want to make and want kind of DEV I am. It took some time but I am happy with the Product and where its going :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Because this is what I wanted. The version before were never truly what I liked. Now I know what kind of Game I want to make and want kind of DEV I am. It took some time but I am happy with the Product and where its going :)
End of the day, if you're happy with it, then have at it. You have to be happy with it to keep going with developing it.

Seemed a big change and right now, it doesn't seem like it needs a sandbox style but as you develop it, I guess that will change.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Could someone add the (old) v0.11 again as a separate download?
Technically, it's a refresh/reboot, and there were some good scenes in 0.11
Yes Please ANYBODY! I have been lookin everywhere and I cannot seem to find the older version before the change anywhere. I wanted to play that and see what it was like before the remake of it. Please hook it up for the Update V0..11
Olivia_KG_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes