DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
What happened to the older son who would pimp his mother out?

Also this feels more like a remake than a continuation of the previous versions there is barley any content here just
1 quest for the mom
2 for the daughter
1 for the son
1 for the sister
1 for her female coworker

That is all i have found unless i am missing a trigger it just seems to end there.

NVM i went back some pages and seen flynn was removed a shame really liked where that story was headed. Good luck in development dev....

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
any chance the non public edition will be availabe?
It only adds a few extended animations and a few extra images which are probably for the wardrobe function. The gallery, walkthrough and everything else available is still in this version.

walkthrough?
Besides the one that is available in the game?

• Functioning Walkthrough: Get help whenever you need it with the comprehensive walkthrough available in both versions. Never miss a detail or a quest step!

69sk

Jan 3, 2021
what is the release plan? If it's the same then it's a disaster. very little content in such a period of time. I would like to see updates once a month with 3-4 updated quests for 2 characters, for example.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
what is the release plan? If it's the same then it's a disaster. very little content in such a period of time. I would like to see updates once a month with 3-4 updated quests for 2 characters, for example.
The reason this update took so long, was multiple things. The complete revamp of the Code. Rendering all these new scenes and then I am human, a Solo Dev, but now, I can focus on solely making content as the ground work has been laid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Udayana

gamelover1985

Apr 24, 2019
The old saves no longer works and nothing is happening with characters now except waking up and going to sleep. Rewamp seems to be a disaster.

Reactions: DNCH2019
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes