SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could someone add the (old) v0.11 again as a separate download?
Technically, it's a refresh/reboot, and there were some good scenes in 0.11
Yes Please ANYBODY! I have been lookin everywhere and I cannot seem to find the older version before the change anywhere. I wanted to play that and see what it was like before the remake of it. Please hook it up for the Update V0..11
View attachment 3681028 View attachment 3681029
Mother's Devotion [v0.11] [FluffyStudio]

Win/Linux:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Mother's Devotion [v0.11] [FluffyStudio]

Win/Linux:
WORKUPLOAD
Well I think I was wrong and meant (V0.10). The one before the change and where it's not the new quests but the game that had far more content in it and there was no change in anything just yet? Does anyone please have a link for the game with the college guys and the one that had gotten much farther than this has so far? Please someone post a link and maybe if you have a far save cause I had to get a new laptop and I have lost so many different saves from tons of games and it sucks.... Hell even if no save I wouldn't care cause I have looked all over and cannot find one wa to download the prior game

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Big fan of your older games Fluffy, but the new sandbox style you've used on a few reboots is seriously confusing and buggy. I'm hoping it's just that you're getting used to using it, and it will get more polished in the future. Really looking forward to a more polished version because your older stuff was great.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Big fan of your older games Fluffy, but the new sandbox style you've used on a few reboots is seriously confusing and buggy. I'm hoping it's just that you're getting used to using it, and it will get more polished in the future. Really looking forward to a more polished version because your older stuff was great.
Thanks man. I appreciate your feedback. I am aware of the Bug that is causing the issue with the Esperanza Questline, but when you say, buggy, are there any others you may have experienced? Also I will re-write the Walkthrough as some people have reported issues or bugs, which are not bugs. There is just no content afterwards.

Reactions: Udayana

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well I think I was wrong and meant (V0.10). The one before the change and where it's not the new quests but the game that had far more content in it and there was no change in anything just yet? Does anyone please have a link for the game with the college guys and the one that had gotten much farther than this has so far? Please someone post a link and maybe if you have a far save cause I had to get a new laptop and I have lost so many different saves from tons of games and it sucks.... Hell even if no save I wouldn't care cause I have looked all over and cannot find one wa to download the prior game
That is, v0.11 was up on the site for almost a year, the one with all the changes is the new one and is v0.12, there was no update for almost a year.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
A Heartfelt Thank You to All Of You

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And thank you to those here who, have given Feedback. I heard you all and I have already implemented changes to the game.

As reported by exter (His Post) - I have changed the UI transformation. Now the UI is always on top and does not slowly come down, making the player wait... I left it in the home though... just to piss you of personally haha (Jokes... Jokes... for gods sake don't crucify me!)

- Also the reported Bugs have been bug fixed. Please for crying out louder then normal, dont just say... UGHHH SO BUGGY! Please send me the Error Message, or make a screenshot, or even none of that, just tell me, while doing this it fucked up. That is already helpful. Thank you to those who made the effort <3.

Again, thanks to all of you. <3 Know that this really means allot to me.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
What happened to this game?? Its gone from good to crap overnight?? All the quests have gone and the new ones hardly have anything in them at all. Cant go clubbing on weekends or anything.. What happened??
Funny enough you are mentioning Clubbing, as the next update will feature the Redlight District, where Clubbing will be available to players. Dancing, Drinking and Drinking Games!

Reactions: Ph4r40h
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes