FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Only the beautiful daughter interests me in this game, does the daughter have sex? (not lesbian).
Not planned. Currently the focus is on Lesbian content. Maybe down the line if the interest is there, or I offer the option for people to create Non-Canonical work, which I would include.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Is straight content optional?
yk it's kinda funny sayin that but whenever I play a FMC, straight content kinda makes it gay idk how to explain it lol.
if most of the scenes are optional I think you should say it in the front page like some games do. You can't imagine all the corruption games out there that don't let you choose what you want to see and don't want to see.

THX

Reactions: Alley_Cat

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure the tags are all still "planned". No actual content yet.
I am aware that might be confusing. The mods have to remove some of the Tags, as these are from an older version of the Game. I am sorry that they haven't been removed yet, but that is something I cannot change myself. Besides the ones in the post, which I will do now.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1716757580072.png :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:I do everything as written on the phone.all quests are over.except this one.Howard sits like a monument to Churchill. :unsure:

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes