steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
It was better last version before this update and sorry I'm not trying to be a dick but it sucks balls now. Bastards with negative opinions.

Reactions: tom882

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Is there a fix for the dialogue box, I wonder?
The renpy transparent textbox mod just put in game folder. If using Android and doesn't have a folder in internal storage main area you can see you'll need to download a file manager program to see contents of Android/Data folder and find game folder in there to get access to it's file folder then create game folder inside and put renpy mod in that. Works for me 99% of the time on any game that has those bloody text boxes.

Reactions: kz7419

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
FluffyStudio A suggestion. Do away with the cursive font, make the text black and bolder on the white textbox. It is really tough on the eyes to try to read that thin, cursive, purple text on a white background. There is nothing wrong with Time New Roman or any of the more standard fonts. I get you may be trying to be unique but you can do that with the story. If you don't want to fix it, at least make it so we can edit it ourselves. I tried unren and even un.rpyc to try and get a gui.rpy that I could edit but they all failed due to some coding or other.

Edit: Finally found a version of unren that I could get to decompile the gui.rpyc. Made a few simple changes and now I won't go blind trying to play this game.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
FluffyStudio A suggestion. Do away with the cursive font, make the text black and bolder on the white textbox. It is really tough on the eyes to try to read that thin, cursive, purple text on a white background. There is nothing wrong with Time New Roman or any of the more standard fonts. I get you may be trying to be unique but you can do that with the story. If you don't want to fix it, at least make it so we can edit it ourselves. I tried unren and even un.rpyc to try and get a gui.rpy that I could edit but they all failed due to some coding or other.

Edit: Finally found a version of unren that I could get to decompile the gui.rpyc. Made a few simple changes and now I won't go blind trying to play this game.
View attachment 2683284
I actually really love your Idea and think this is amazing Feedback. Thank you so much. I will change it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
it is simply better to read and look at
I learned how to edit a few things(font color/size/type and edit the dialogue in the script files) in the rpy files but have not figured out how to remove or add a textbox plus transparency settings to a game yet.

May 5, 2019
I haven't played in a bit but I feel there was more of a sandbox feel last time. Now each step is pushed to you then a screen of choices. Is there a walkthrough anymore? A way to see quest status, etc?

Windows, Game MothersDevotionVN-(0.9)_VisualNovelUpdate-pc

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I learned how to edit a few things(font color/size/type and edit the dialogue in the script files) in the rpy files but have not figured out how to remove or add a textbox plus transparency settings to a game yet.
If the game has "screens.rpyc" open it and find "In-game screens" section.
Add underlined texts.
I am using Ren'Py 7.3.5 to edit files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or use my file :)

And if you know how to add black borderline to white letters, please let me know.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I actually really love your Idea and think this is amazing Feedback. Thank you so much. I will change it.

Hello. Good day/evening or night...
I was reading the comments and saw that you intend to put a pure lesbian path, but it seems that there is also some inevitable dick moment.
Has this been changed? Is there already a pure lesbian path or is there still some unavoidable dick?

Reactions: mofonistik
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes