yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
That big white dialogue box is totally ruining this game for me, never understoon why devs make them so bad

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
:unsure: Unless I forgot about previous versions, it seems to me Clarissa can reject all men, ignore her sons and only go for Emma, her beautiful sister and Petra.
you my friend would be wrong as i would prefer to skip that but that's me though but the game now is more like a kinetic Novel instead of one with choices like it was before and the free roam is gone . would love to skip all and just bang the family but sadly you have to bang everyone it looks like it is unavoidable . although i will say im glad the damn sandbox/freeroam is gone and the only choices you get from the game now are when it comes to who to talk to and what to do next after who you talk to their is no real choices to actually reject or accept someones advances .

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
you my friend would be wrong as i would prefer to skip that but that's me though but the game now is more like a kenetic Novel instead of one with choices like it was before and the free roam is gone . would love to skip all and just bang the family but sadly you have to bang everyone it looks like it is unavoidable . although i will say im glad the damn sandbox/freeroam is gone and the only choices you get from the game now are when it comes to who to talk to and what to do next after who you talk to their is no real choices to actually reject or accept someones advances .
I guess I should replay it from the start, but it's not my experience so far.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I checked it and it should give a +1 after the weekend event, which then triggers the 15th quest. In the Code it looks about right and testing did trigger the event.
The weekend event does increment the max event counter, but when i send her to check on max, it warns me that I'll see him on the weekend, which i think is because visit_max is still set to False. when i used the console to set visit_max to True, the event was able to be triggered.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
WHOA!!! What happened to this game? Almost a completely new game and old saves don't work. Guess I'll have to start over as the story seems to have changed a lot!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
has the dev included a list of tags they plan to include in the game. Or spoke about tags that will and will not be in it?

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes