DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
ive done all the available quests, but Petra and Saul still say there is content left with them in the nightclub, is that a bug? Also in this map of the night club you click on the person in the top left corner of the club but just a heart shows up and cant talk to them. is that normal? screenshot0001.png

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
i get a error during park boys scene at night. it says park boys scene not defined. anyone else get this error? or know a fix?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
any recommendations like this game or AWAM regarding lesbian route?
With Rain Comes the Flood
Secrets of the Family will be phenomenal once the sandbox is fixed
Dumb Koala's stuff is worth checking out some sister/sister also
Ms Denvers is one to watch that's just getting started but will likely be one of the best in time

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Noticed a bug. Says afternoon in moms room but different time of day in others rooms

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Finally, after a long long time, I have opened a new poll. Now you can get your voice heared and tell me what you would like to see in the coming update!

Join either my or my to be able to vote and decide on what you want in the coming update!

Currently, Emma is leading with 1 Vote, but there are still 6 days left to vote so this could change!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Finally, after a long long time, I have opened a new poll. Now you can get your voice heared and tell me what you would like to see in the coming update!

Join either my or my to be able to vote and decide on what you want in the coming update!

Currently, Emma is leading with 1 Vote, but there are still 6 days left to vote so this could change!
The Poll is still going, until next Monday.

Current stand is

2 Votes for the Daughter Emma
1 Vote for Max the Youngest Son
1 Vote for Fynn the Oldest Son

The Winner of this Vote will receive new scenes and their content will be expanded.

You still have the chance to join the Poll and decide for the Character you would like to see being expanded on in the coming update.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
The Poll is still going, until next Monday.

Current stand is

2 Votes for the Daughter Emma
1 Vote for Max the Youngest Son
1 Vote for Fynn the Oldest Son

The Winner of this Vote will receive new scenes and their content will be expanded.

You still have the chance to join the Poll and decide for the Character you would like to see being expanded on in the coming update.
Emma all the way

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, just played the first bit of 0.8 and came to the conclusion that even though the mc is supposed to be inteligent, she is actually dumb as a brick, after all who in their right mind would go out on the town in the weekend or at any time of the night, and not take a purse or any money, even if the sister is supposed to be paying for it, you would still take a purse, ID may or may not be required to get into the various places, and even then you would want money of your own just in case. And if she forgot her purse/handbag just where the hell in that dress is she carrying her keys and what not, as well as makeup for touch up and such during the night.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hmm, just played the first bit of 0.8 and came to the conclusion that even though the mc is supposed to be inteligent, she is actually dumb as a brick, after all who in their right mind would go out on the town in the weekend or at any time of the night, and not take a purse or any money, even if the sister is supposed to be paying for it, you would still take a purse, ID may or may not be required to get into the various places, and even then you would want money of your own just in case. And if she forgot her purse/handbag just where the hell in that dress is she carrying her keys and what not, as well as makeup for touch up and such during the night.
She doesn’t need money, she just flashes her tits or gives taxi driver a hummer & for touching up makeup, she uses their cum, it’s good for the skin :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes