FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have several bugs.

1) The week days stopped somehow. It only passes days, but not weekdays, so there are no weekend events happening to me, and that made me blocked in several storylines. This happened either after the office boss date (2 club visits already), or after clicking the day time at the top.

2) The blackmailer son got trapped in a loop. I go to his room, ask what is on for today (keep this scene in mind), 2 or 3 messagees, I get the club option, when I click it I return to the "what is on for today" scene, getting caught in an infinite loop.
First, Thank you for reporting! Second. I really dont know what could be the issue in regards to your first point. I followed my Code and it seems to work on paper on in game I cannot seem to recreate it.

To your second point, I was made aware and have corrected my Code. It was a small mistake in the Grammar, which is annoying but still happens. Again! Thank you for reporting.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Sorry, I cannot be more precise because I didnt noticed the EXACT moment when this happened. That's why Im giving you this different situations.

Closing the game and restarting it doesnt work. Somehow the saved version remains "corrupted". Hadn't tried to start a new one.
It might be the issue that it is an old save.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MothersDevotion-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I haven't tried the game yet, just wanna say that the gif animation in the OP of the thread looks like she's trying to sexily smell her own fingers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the mom is good but I prefer more content with the daughter,she has perfect small tits and a beautiful body.:love::love::love:

BritishDar1

Mar 22, 2022
Bug issue in Win game? - If I select the map icon from the mother's bedroom fist thing in the morning, game immediately ends and jumps to the main menu. Not sure if it's just my install, but it's a repeatable glitch in my case. I need to make sure I go to another room in the morning before selecting the map

• Sad
Reactions: binaryoneoone

binaryoneoone

Oct 20, 2019
Bug issue in Win game? - If I select the map icon from the mother's bedroom fist thing in the morning, game immediately ends and jumps to the main menu. Not sure if it's just my install, but it's a repeatable glitch in my case. I need to make sure I go to another room in the morning before selecting the map
Same... also MC's room Time is different to other characters room time.

BritishDar1

Mar 22, 2022
Same... also MC's room Time is different to other characters room time.
I'm getting that issue also. Mostly I notice MC's room frequently says Afternoon when it's actually morning. Going to other rooms will switch time display to Morning, and if you nap in MC's room in the morning (when it says afternoon), it will still say afternoon in that room, but seem correct then and say the same time elsewhere.

Jul 15, 2019
dont know if this has affected anyone else but sometimes when i press the map button it sends me to the main menuit seems to happen during the morning butif i use the door go to another room the it seems to work for some reason

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I'm getting that issue also. Mostly I notice MC's room frequently says Afternoon when it's actually morning. Going to other rooms will switch time display to Morning, and if you nap in MC's room in the morning (when it says afternoon), it will still say afternoon in that room, but seem correct then and say the same time elsewhere.
I can confirm, every morning in mom's room clicking the map icon will send you to the main menu, also for the afternoon bug it seems if you go to the world map and then back home, in mothers room it says afternoon but in other rooms it will say morning.
Also found after the first weekend the week starts on Tuesday and the afternoon bug starts showing up more often.
Playing on win 11, save file included.

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes