Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Being able to get to the nightclub? I'm able to get to the nightclub without any of the male events.
Well, I'll try the latest version the developper posted to see if the option appears.

[Edit] It works now, the nightclub appeared on the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyStudio

Brexit LUL

Apr 24, 2020
So I re- downloaded the bug fixes that supposedly you had made to the game. Yet I still get the same error regarding the boys at night quest. I restarted the whole game and yet nothing changed. If I click to ignore it will dump me back into the main menu as before. Also another bug I found was trying to open max's profile on the laptop after completing all his quests. This again bring up another error message but this is a very minor bug. Here below is the error message I receive when trying to enter the park at night:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scenes/The Boys/the_boys_quest.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'park_boys_quest' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Scenes/The Boys/the_boys_quest.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\MothersDevotion-V0.7TechnicalImproved-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\MothersDevotion-V0.7TechnicalImproved-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\MothersDevotion-V0.7TechnicalImproved-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Scenes/The Boys/the_boys_quest.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'park_boys_quest' is not defined

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Why do devs keep doing this?

'How to make your VN worse in one easy step!
Turn it into some dogshit sandbox scene selector that adds exactly zero to the story contained therein.'

I had to reopen the old version just to make sure I had the same VN, because I didn't remember it being a shitty sandbox.

To think someone wastes all that time making their VN worse.

Things people never say;

"I wish this VN that I'm interested in was actually a sandbox, particularly with no indicators of where unseen content is so I have to click around aimlessly."
"I hope they port this renpy VN to RPGM"
"I like it but there aren't enough QTEs and pointless mini-games."
"I like this VN but I wish there was money or some other number I had to grind out for 7 hours, seeing the same scenes over and over, to advance the story."
"I hope the dev tries to force the text out at a slow speed instead of instant or adds hard pauses between each new scene."
"I love when the option to turn transitions off is removed."
"It's so amazing when roll-back is disabled."

Devs need to stop doing these things.

Anyway, good luck, I personally refuse to play any VN with a pointless scene-selector masquerading as "open world sandbox".
You know that this game has ALWAYS been a sandbox... right? Right??

Also VN's are glorified slideshows (n)

Reactions: FluffyStudio

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hi FluffyStudio... I just read your latest update & if I understand it correctly, does that mean that you no longer use Daz-3D for your character creation? It's just that those images that were posted in the update appear to be Honey Select... please say it ain't so!! I'll be devastated...

• Sad
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hi FluffyStudio... I just read your latest update & if I understand it correctly, does that mean that you no longer use Daz-3D for your character creation? It's just that those images that were posted in the update appear to be Honey Select... please say it ain't so!! I'll be devastated...
:confused: Girls will have elephant legs, too bad.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
For the time being. I am not giving up on Mother's Devotion. This is something I had planned to do since the end of last year. I really wanted to redo my first game. It never became what I wanted it to be and now, I am confident I have the right knowledge to actually create my original vision. I hope, that you all will support me in this and I hope I will be able to prove that, it was worth it, to go after my wish.

• Hey there

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Legs like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too thick knees, and often (not in this example) too thick ankles. I don't know if HS allows to do otherwise, maybe it was the creator's choice. I hope so. :)
I see what you mean. I believe this is avoidable if the creator gives importance, to such details. I think my Character is fairly proportionate, well besides the breast.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

It is official! We have a Discord server!

If you would like to join us, please click on the link and follow the guide.

I am looking forward to seeing, what we can achieve with a community server! Also please keep in mind! I had no fucking clue on how to do anything in Discord. So I welcome any help I can get :)

Reactions: sn3p
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes