Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
This game dont move at all I try it couple of times and son mom path literally stand like 5 updates ago.

Do I even try once again - I dunno ??

I like path of SON + SON'S MATE + MOM...but seems like story is stuck to loop so I really dont wanna waste time if this will be last time I try this crap.
Same here; the advancement for Max is stuck. Also once you get progression to a certain degree with the daughter, it does the same thing. The quest log for both says to talk to them in the afternoon, but no matter what option is picked, the story stays stuck at that point in their path. Also, not sure if this is a bug or not, but the only option I see for the son is to not force him, which only allows the friend path.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have bug when trying to talk with the boys in the park at night it keeps giving me unexpected error and if I click ignore it dumps me in the main menu. I thought maybe this is because I need to have a majority of paths completed to resolve this but I've gotten as far as I can with other paths yet the same error occurs
When talking to Flynn with a fresh install of v0.7, I get the following error. According to the walkthrough, I have completed Flynn's content other than a weekend event I have not yet seen. I get the error when choosing "Photo Studio", but "Cherry Club" appears to work.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scenes/Fynn/fynn_demand/fynn_demand_photo/fynn_demand_photo.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'liam_photo_sessiom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Scenes/Fynn/fynn_demand/fynn_demand_photo/fynn_demand_photo.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "C:\Users\psvan\Desktop\Games\MothersDevotion-V0.7-pc\MothersDevotion-V0.7TechnicalImproved-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\psvan\Desktop\Games\MothersDevotion-V0.7-pc\MothersDevotion-V0.7TechnicalImproved-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\psvan\Desktop\Games\MothersDevotion-V0.7-pc\MothersDevotion-V0.7TechnicalImproved-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Scenes/Fynn/fynn_demand/fynn_demand_photo/fynn_demand_photo.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'liam_photo_sessiom' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22623 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
MothersDevotion V0.7TechnicalImproved
Tue Jan 31 22:54:59 2023
Same here; the advancement for Max is stuck. Also once you get progression to a certain degree with the daughter, it does the same thing. The quest log for both says to talk to them in the afternoon, but no matter what option is picked, the story stays stuck at that point in their path. Also, not sure if this is a bug or not, but the only option I see for the son is to not force him, which only allows the friend path.

V0.07 Bug fix Uploaded! OP Updated!

Luckily nothing major or game breaking, but still annoying to have.

So, I took out my bug spray and sprayed those suckers.

I'm sure, that I have extinguished all of them, but… there might be one that has survived, so do not hesitate to report one to the Authorities…. Or me…, which ever you prefer.

Thank you all, for being there and helping me, to create such an amazing game for you guys.

With all my love, Fluffy.

PS: Most of the bugs were because of old save files used. I would suggest creating a complete new game.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Maybe a save could be released that starts where 0.06 ended
No new story content has been added. The coming update will include new scenes. A new save will then be provided. Save from V0.7 should also work then!

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
Has anyone tried to translate the new update into other languages? It used to work and now it doesn't. Has anything changed?

entella53

Dec 5, 2022
Non so come fare per mandarvi i riferimenti, mi sembra che dovrebbe essere uscito un nuovo aggiornamento di
Mother's Devotion [v0.07b Bug fix]
Grazie

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Non so come fare per mandarvi i riferimenti, mi sembra che dovrebbe essere uscito un nuovo aggiornamento di
Mother's Devotion [v0.07b Bug fix]
Grazie
Before any Mod's come! Please keep the language in the comment's in english or offer a english translation.

(Translation of the above for our Italien friend:
Prima che arrivi qualsiasi Mod! Si prega di mantenere la lingua nei commenti in inglese o offrire una traduzione in inglese.)

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
V0.07 Bug fix Uploaded! OP Updated!

PS: Most of the bugs were because of old save files used. I would suggest creating a complete new game.
Nice! That was fast, which is great to see. I played the game from a fresh installation, with no prior saved games. Will I need to restart the game? Is my save file corrupt?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Nice! That was fast, which is great to see. I played the game from a fresh installation, with no prior saved games. Will I need to restart the game? Is my save file corrupt?
The save you have currently should not be corrupt, but I can never be 100%

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
I really like the Game, CGI and story, but the code is lacking.
I cant reach weekend anymore, sleeping/skipping does not advance the week.
In another playtrough my Weekend routine with sarah got stuck.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I really like the Game, CGI and story, but the code is lacking.
I cant reach weekend anymore, sleeping/skipping does not advance the week.
In another play trough my Weekend routine with Sarah got stuck.
Are you playing a new Game, or use an old save file? Just in case, Older save files are not playable anymore, also when going to sleep, the day is shown at the beginning of each new day.

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes