Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE!

IT'S DECEMBER and it looks like Christmas!

I hope you all are well prepared for a wonderful Christmas this year!

Well, this Christmas is gonna be special for me! I'm getting married this December and we will have our honeymoon a week later.

That is why I mentioned that in December I will not be able to put in as much work. During the Honeymoon, there will be no chance for me to work on anything.

But that doesn't mean, I haven't worked on something already!

The Poll has been decided! The next Content shall be the Max Best friend Questline. We will see, how the story continues with Kevin, Max's best friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will keep you all up to date of course.

Next year, I will start having two Development updates concerning the two games! Which will both either come together on Mondays in separate posts or on different days.

That was it for this Monday.

I wish you all a great week!
Stay Safe, and Stay Healthy!
with Love Fluffy!
Congrats on tying the knot Fluffy! Your secret project sounds ambitions but I believe in you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Congrats on tying the knot Fluffy! Your secret project sounds ambitions but I believe in you!
Thank you :) and yes it is ambitious which is why I will give it time and have it on the side while I'm producing my main Product. Also, what I have included in the post Is already implemented! I'm working together with BigBoiMarkus . He is helping me a lot. All credit to him. Currently 60% of the Code has come from him! Please, Show him some love, by having a look at his Game Love Loss ! Just leave a Heart and a comment "Fluffy Sends his regards" or "A Fluffy always pays his debts". It would be appreciated a lot!

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Badborg

Mar 5, 2019
I have just started a new game, and would like to know if there is a 'quest log' that I can use to track progress? I see screen notifications when a quest begins, but have no way to see my next steps/ progress. Or is this changing later in this update?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have just started a new game, and would like to know if there is a 'quest log' that I can use to track progress? I see screen notifications when a quest begins, but have no way to see my next steps/ progress. Or is this changing later in this update?
A Quest log has not been implemented yet, due to the simplicity of the Quests. You would only need to go to either the Bedroom's of either Child or go to a Location, like at night club. There is no true complexity to it. If a Quest log, would be a request by the majority, I promise, I will implement one.

Reactions: Badborg and Ph4r40h

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Development Update!

Good Monday to everyone!

I have definitely some news I want to share with you all!

Due to sickness, I will not be able to attend my Honeymoon. I'm pissed and it sucks but we have pushed it forward into 2023. Shit happens, life goes on!

I have paused my workings on the Secret for the time being! Why? Because I'm working on improving Mother's Devotion UI and code!
I thought to myself! Why should I wait to implement improvements to my current game, which I'm implementing in the other game? So I'm currently working on improving Gameplay and UI!

What does that mean?

- Changed walking through Menu, to interactive screens.

- Added Phone, possible for future Gallery and also Walkthrough. (To be implemented in V0.08)

- Added Map to jump through Location's

- Now you can click on Characters to Interact with them.

- The boys in the park are a random event now, after meeting them in Emma's Quest line (Currently 50/50 to spawn them in the Park at night)

- When leaving the Club at night, you can click on Taxi to take a taxi or just go back to map to leave.

- The Laptop can be used, but has no content yet. I have plans for it in the future.

There is probably more, but I don't remember them all right now!

These changes all come from my upcoming future game.

I will keep you all updated, as per usual!

Until then!

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy,

With all my love,

Fluffy!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Good Monday everyone.

I hope you all had a great start to the year, and that the first month of 2023 has been treating you well.
I am excited to announce that the new version of
Mother's Devotion is finally here!

As of now, the game is available for Tier 3 and Tier 4, but will be released for everyone at the end of the month.

The game has undergone significant changes in terms of gameplay experience. The overall look and feel of the game is now far more polished and professional, and I am incredibly proud of the work that I put into it.

This update, version 0.07, is primarily a technical one and does not come with any new scenes.

However, it does bring some exciting new features and improvements to the game.

Speaking of future updates, there are several exciting plans in the works:

• One of the main priorities is to fill out the empty clickable objects with random scenes that will depend on the player's progression in the game.
  • I will also be releasing a supporter-only version of the game, which will include a gallery to repeat scenes and see CG's, as well as extra game content that will not be available in the main game.
    This is just a small way for me to show my appreciation for your support.
  • Lastly, I am looking forward to working on more Max content, so that the next release comes with juicy new scenes that will continue the story line

Thank you all, for the amazing support I am receiving. I'm currently trying to figure out, what kind of additional benefits I can add, to make it worth supporting me, besides of course my games.

Well, until then!
    Stay safe, stay healthy.
    With all my love, Fluffy!
Devlog_0.png devlog_1.png devlog_2.png devlog_3.png devlog_4.png 18+.png

Last edited:

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022

View attachment 2290288
Overview:
Hot Milf and Mother of 3,
Clarissa has freshly divorced her abusive Ex - Husband.
Now She can enjoy her new found Freedom.
Money issues, managing children and trying to have a life again in-between.
Come and join Clarissa in this chaos that is her life and find out, how all this will affect her.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Fluffysan_Sensei - - - - Development Thread
Censored: No
Version: 0.06 Public Release
Language: English
Other Games: Out of Puberty, Halloween Special 2022

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translated Versions

!!!REPORT BUGS / ERRORS / TECHNICAL FEEDBACK IN THE DEVELOPMENT THREAD!!!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2077721 View attachment 2077722 View attachment 2077723 View attachment 2077724 View attachment 2077725 View attachment 2077726 View attachment 2077727 View attachment 2077738 View attachment 2077728 View attachment 2077729 View attachment 2077730 View attachment 2077731 View attachment 2077733 View attachment 2077734 View attachment 2077735 View attachment 2077736 View attachment 2077737 View attachment 2077739
The game is good, but I'll wait for the next updates, since there are characters that I don't want to have interaction haha and for that you have to wait XD... A lot of potential, yes.

• Red Heart

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The game is good, but I'll wait for the next updates, since there are characters that I don't want to have interaction haha and for that you have to wait XD… A lot of potential, yes.
Thank you, :) Which Characters are the ones, you don't want to interact with?

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes