DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
do we need to start a new game to see new content? downloaded, used old save didn’t see any new content except maybe her sitting in the park with the boys then said end of content & when I pick taxi, pay with your body the game takes you back to the main menu, is that right?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I like the art, not off to a good start with the writing(lot of Engrish and bad pacing overall) and Fynn needs to be castrated, right off the bat. Also, it is supposedly my first day of work and it says Monday Afternoon before I even get ready for work? Does she work third shift?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
ok, i got the new content now, i think i triggered it with having her drink 3 glasses of wine and then go back with bastian, then she has option to let Andy stay for 3some. That was short but still very good scenes,
the photo studio was also done well, even though i forget how she knows Liam
the cherry club for me was good teasing and it looks like it will be getting alot naughtier there in future updates, (cant wait)
still have taxi issue taking you back to main menu (instead of saying this is all taxi content) when you pick "pay with body"
Good update overall dev, and good luck with your game

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
ok, i got the new content now, i think i triggered it with having her drink 3 glasses of wine and then go back with bastian, then she has option to let Andy stay for 3some. That was short but still very good scenes,
the photo studio was also done well, even though i forget how she knows Liam
the cherry club for me was good teasing and it looks like it will be getting alot naughtier there in future updates, (cant wait)
still have taxi issue taking you back to main menu (instead of saying this is all taxi content) when you pick "pay with body"
Good update overall dev, and good luck with your game
Hey, thanks for letting me know about the Taxi path! I will take a look into that!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another incest gam,e where MC is a dwarf...and look like a 12 years old...stoppp please...make some effort in doing MC credible and not like proportion are always unbalanced in favor of the woman\mom..it really pissing me off..and ruin the immersion in many , otherwise, good games.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I wonder if I like this game and I must admit I don't know. It promises to be interesting, but I miss something, this sandbox mode does not suit me very well, I get lost and I don't know what to do. Maybe the developer will add a quest log or something to the game. Too fast to judge, i'm waiting for more.
yea fuk this damn sandbox thing...it's really time weasting ,very few sandbox games have it implemented right

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
This was 2nd time I try this, but is it just me, there is just too much pointless clicking.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
another incest gam,e where MC is a dwarf...and look like a 12 years old...stoppp please...make some effort in doing MC credible and not like proportion are always unbalanced in favor of the woman\mom..it really pissing me off..and ruin the immersion in many , otherwise, good games.
Wtf are you on about? MC in this game is a Woman I.e Mom who seems to have totally normal size and height unless you want her to be built like an Amazon?

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I will go when I decide thank you. You have little understanding what a forum is for? Not unsurprising. Who cares about your meaning. It is a crappy game.
If u don't like the game then no need to keep coming back if u get what I mean. We get that u don't like the game but u still have to be respectfut for what the dev trying to do not in just this game in all games. Just try to have fun and jerk off a bit here and there. Thx.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I am clumsy I admit it!
How to switch to the new content, though?
(I've tried drinking over and over glasses of wine in the disc but nothing happens!!!
One thing to me taxy doesn't give problem instead yoga lection sends me back the menu!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I am clumsy I admit it!
How to switch to the new content, though?
(I've tried drinking over and over glasses of wine in the disc but nothing happens!!!
One thing to me taxy doesn't give problem instead yoga lection sends me back the menu!
I cant seem to find an issue. Could you please send me the screenshot when the issue accurse. Best would be the moment before it sends you back menu. Please also make sure you are playing a new game and also delete the previous version completely and do not copy paste the new folder into the old one.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I cant seem to find an issue. Could you please send me the screenshot when the issue accurse. Best would be the moment before it sends you back menu. Please also make sure you are playing a new game and also delete the previous version completely and do not copy paste the new folder into the old one.
OK the problem was starting from an old save.
I restarted from 0 and had no problems.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE!

IT'S DECEMBER and it looks like Christmas!

I hope you all are well prepared for a wonderful Christmas this year!

Well, this Christmas is gonna be special for me! I'm getting married this December and we will have our honeymoon a week later.

That is why I mentioned that in December I will not be able to put in as much work. During the Honeymoon, there will be no chance for me to work on anything.

But that doesn't mean, I haven't worked on something already!

The Poll has been decided! The next Content shall be the Max Best friend Questline. We will see, how the story continues with Kevin, Max's best friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will keep you all up to date of course.

Next year, I will start having two Development updates concerning the two games! Which will both either come together on Mondays in separate posts or on different days.

That was it for this Monday.

I wish you all a great week!
Stay Safe, and Stay Healthy!
with Love Fluffy!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE!

IT'S DECEMBER and it looks like Christmas!

I hope you all are well prepared for a wonderful Christmas this year!

Well, this Christmas is gonna be special for me! I'm getting married this December and we will have our honeymoon a week later.

That is why I mentioned that in December I will not be able to put in as much work. During the Honeymoon, there will be no chance for me to work on anything.

But that doesn't mean, I haven't worked on something already!

The Poll has been decided! The next Content shall be the Max Best friend Questline. We will see, how the story continues with Kevin, Max's best friend.

I will keep you all up to date of course.

Next year, I will start having two Development updates concerning the two games! Which will both either come together on Mondays in separate posts or on different days.

That was it for this Monday.

I wish you all a great week!
Stay Safe, and Stay Healthy!
with Love Fluffy!
Congratulations

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes