FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Who is Petra, and how do we follow her route?
Its the Female in the Nightclub. When after work, either skip time or do a quest, then leave and go to the Redlight district. Then click on Nightclub. There you can check out people and you get two options. One man, one women. The women is petra. After meeting her, you get the option in Sarah's weekend quest to choose her instead of the male.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Its the Female in the Nightclub. When after work, either skip time or do a quest, then leave and go to the Redlight district. Then click on Nightclub. There you can check out people and you get two options. One man, one women. The women is petra. After meeting her, you get the option in Sarah's weekend quest to choose her instead of the male.
Ah. After Clarissa's disastrous first night at the Nightclub, it didn't make any sense for her to go there on her own so that didn't even occur to me to try.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Some little errors:
After finishing the new "yoga class and sister" events, when you go to yoga class or sister again during the game before doing the other events, the game sends you to the main screen.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry is there a guide? I can't tell if I've probed all the routes....
There isn't even a gallery to see if anything is missing!

Reactions: Fapmaister

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
The Game tells you at the end of every route, when you have ended it!
So excuse me,
If I have:
Work finished
Emma finished
Max finished
Kevin finished
Yoga exits and returns to menu
Sister exits and returns to menu
Fabian gym end
Boys park end contents
Saul ?
Petra ?
Bassan ?
Taxy ?
I'm out of contents ?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
So excuse me,
If I have:
Work finished
Emma finished
Max finished
Kevin finished
Yoga exits and returns to menu
Sister exits and returns to menu
Fabian gym end
Boys park end contents
Saul ?
Petra ?
Bassan ?
Taxy ?
I'm out of contents ?
I believe you are still playing with the version which had been leaked, which was the Early Access version, here on F95zone.
I have updated the OP and uploaded the actual release which there are no bugs (Hopefully). :)

Also, after the second Weekend Quest, you can go out, to the Nightclub, at Night, where you meet Saul and Petra and Bassan.
When you leave the Nightclub alone, you can take the Taxi.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I believe you are still playing with the version which had been leaked, which was the Early Access version, here on F95zone.

I have updated the OP and uploaded the actual release which there are no bugs (Hopefully). :)

Also, after the second Weekend Quest, you can go out, to the Nightclub, at Night, where you meet Saul and Petra and Bassan.

When you leave the Nightclub alone, you can take the Taxi.
Yes I have the older version.
I went to the disco several times and played with Saul , Petra and Bassan and took the taxy several times.....

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Will there be new taxi scenes & also with other passengers?
Like he can pick her up while another couple is in the back and she sits up front with the driver topless and giving him a hummer on the drive home & maybe the passengers in the back get a little handsy with her too.
Also will there be more scenes at that college guys dorm & this time his roomate doesn’t leave or sneaks back and joins in?
Thanks, great game

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Yes I have the older version.
I went to the disco several times and played with Saul , Petra and Bassan and took the taxy several times.....
Ok so I misunderstood your previous comment. My mistake. No there are only the scenes which are depicted currently with those side Character's. These are repeatable scenes which probably will get not much further content, besides the Taxi.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Will there be new taxi scenes & also with other passengers?
Like he can pick her up while another couple is in the back and she sits up front with the driver topless and giving him a hummer on the drive home & maybe the passengers in the back get a little handsy with her too.
Also will there be more scenes at that college guys dorm & this time his roomate doesn’t leave or sneaks back and joins in?
Thanks, great game
I will expand the Taxi content, but I do not plan on adding more people to it.
In the coming update, there will be another event with College guy and his Roommate, which will lead into the Older son quest.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Anything more for Emma?
Oh yes. This was half time :D Now things are awkward between them and Emma, wants to break that Ice, but Mama is the one, not feeling it really. We will see how Emma will get Mama. It will be a surprise for me too because I have the idea but things change while doing Renders or writing. XD Haha. The Idea is to go a more Romantic route in this Quest line.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Development Update!

Good Monday to everyone! Welcome to November!
I hope everyone had a amazing Halloween!
The year is nearly ending.... Like what the fuck. I'm doing this now, a full year and I don't see myself stopping any time soon!

What do we have for today? Well I brought with me 3 new maps which I prepared over the weekend:
  1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is the Plan for the upcoming update?

The upcoming update will focus on the older Son, Fynn, who had been ignored until now. Poor boy was ignored all this time and now he only gets one month worth of content. I will try my best to put in as much as I can in this short period. I am even thinking of including animations. I really liked doing them and hope to make many more. This time, with the experience I made before.
This version is gonna focus on a more Hardcore route. For those who are looking forward for something Romantic or a Pure route should skip this update.
We will concentrate on content, like Blackmail and Prostitution.

I hope I will be able to show of something tangible this Thursday for the Lewd Teaser's and next week on the next Development update! Also, this Saturday will definitely include Cherry's Bar.

I'm looking forward to show off more, once there is actually something to show of!

Until then,

Stay safe, Stay Healthy!

With all my love, Fluffy!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Development Update!

Good Monday to everyone! Welcome to November!
I hope everyone had a amazing Halloween!
The year is nearly ending.... Like what the fuck. I'm doing this now, a full year and I don't see myself stopping any time soon!

What do we have for today? Well I brought with me 3 new maps which I prepared over the weekend:
  1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is the Plan for the upcoming update?

The upcoming update will focus on the older Son, Fynn, who had been ignored until now. Poor boy was ignored all this time and now he only gets one month worth of content. I will try my best to put in as much as I can in this short period. I am even thinking of including animations. I really liked doing them and hope to make many more. This time, with the experience I made before.
This version is gonna focus on a more Hardcore route. For those who are looking forward for something Romantic or a Pure route should skip this update.
We will concentrate on content, like Blackmail and Prostitution.

I hope I will be able to show of something tangible this Thursday for the Lewd Teaser's and next week on the next Development update! Also, this Saturday will definitely include Cherry's Bar.

I'm looking forward to show off more, once there is actually something to show of!

Until then,

Stay safe, Stay Healthy!

With all my love, Fluffy!
Awesome love where this game is headed, and that basement with the gloryholes in it,
could also see it being a S&M basement with different fetish rooms.
Sounds like mom will will wind up working there either voluntarily or forced by stepson, maybe even her slutty sister too.
Hope next update has another shota update with her sons friend or bully
even if it’s short like she has to send him pics on her phone like upskirts with no panties or down blouse with no bra in public or maybe has to wear a butt plug in the taxi or at the office and has to send a pic from there,
Also looking forward to her hooking up with her daughter and friend too,
cant wait for update, you never disappoint.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Awesome love where this game is headed, and that basement with the gloryholes in it,
could also see it being a S&M basement with different fetish rooms.
Sounds like mom will will wind up working there either voluntarily or forced by stepson, maybe even her slutty sister too.
Hope next update has another shota update with her sons friend or bully
even if it’s short like she has to send him pics on her phone like upskirts with no panties or down blouse with no bra in public or maybe has to wear a butt plug in the taxi or at the office and has to send a pic from there,
Also looking forward to her hooking up with her daughter and friend too,
cant wait for update, you never disappoint.
I love to be of service!

The story will be that she is forced.
I like the Idea of having optional BDSM Events included, we're the control of the player changes to the Man and you can have Fun with the MC. I like the Idea allot. Might add it, but unlikely in the coming update.

I don't want to say to much, but yes, her slutty sister is planned to be included in the Quest line, also other female person currently already in the Game. (The Daughter will be excluded, as I believe Clarissa would never want that for her Daughter!)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I love to be of service!

The story will be that she is forced.
I like the Idea of having optional BDSM Events included, we're the control of the player changes to the Man and you can have Fun with the MC. I like the Idea allot. Might add it, but unlikely in the coming update.

I don't want to say to much, but yes, her slutty sister is planned to be included in the Quest line, also other female person currently already in the Game. (The Daughter will be excluded, as I believe Clarissa would never want that for her Daughter!)
I can't wait to continue the Emma story. Daughter crush on her mom ... it's so hot and beautiful :love:

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes