FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Can you give updated MAC pls?
Well Officially, the Game is currently pay only available as an Early Access on
There you find the newest MAC and also Android version.

The Official Free Version will come out next week. If it hasn't been updated then, I will update it myself then.

Reactions: Calyps0

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This is version, is for you to get to know the game and to see if its worth you time.
I think this is for us and for you too DV.
If it's not worth it to us, your game will surely go nowhere.
Honest words from outsiders.
Good luck with that.(y):coffee:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not what I expected, played the previous version hoping there would be more scenes with her children in this one, there is a lot of sex but it's pretty much vanilla, as someone commented before, I wish it has more options to avoid some routes, the son for example... I started his route thinking it was going to be about him but it's about his best friend instead

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
the game seems to have a lot of potential but i would like to know if there will be a sex route for each child in future updates?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Well Officially, the Game is currently pay only available as an Early Access on
There you find the newest MAC and also Android version.

The Official Free Version will come out next week. If it hasn't been updated then, I will update it myself then.
TY :)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Its not a bad game. But I wish I had more choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is very little choice involved in any of the paths. Game feels like a kinetic novel with different routes rather than choices. I think the game has potential but the lack of choice kind of lets it down.
I see what you mean. That's what it feels like right now. It made sense to me, that first the MC will need a path to find herself in the arms of her Sister, instead of falling into it out of nowhere. Also, you don't need any dicks to end there, besides unfortunately the threesome, which is gonna change in the future depending on who you choose before.

Also the Son. She will end up having something with her Son, but I don't want it, to be simple. She should have an arc why she ends up accepting her son inside of her. Later on, there will be multiple paths, currently there is one and the next one, will not include the son in the first phase as well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was recommended this by farrah, so after reading the comments and discovering there actually was a lesbian route, thought I'd give it a go. I think I originally was put off trying it with Twiddledumb and Twiddledee featuring prominently in the banner.

Definite AWAM and Free Pass vibes in this, but highly amused in that the progress in the lesbian route after almost five years of AWAM has been achieved in about five months here. Also Liam pretty much being completely uninteresting.

Enjoyed Clarrisa's obsession with coffee, even if it doesn't go anywhere. Curious as to what will happen with Emma during the morning showers, since now they seem comfortable showering with one another. And anyone from the AWAM thread will probably know how much I love the showers between the mother and daughter in that.

My only criticism is that seeing the boys in the shower repeatedly is pointless and annoying if you don't want their content. Is there a way of perhaps linking those scenes to whether or not you've checked in on them after work? Or even with Emma, for those that don't want her storyline.

Tempted to make a Lesbian Route walkthrough like I did for AWAM, if I get enough support

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I think her sister Sarah more suitable to be main character, coz I love her face and body shape but its ok.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so i finished all the girl routes. can i play the other routes without fucking the guys? i mean for example going to the date with the boss but than say "ok you are not my type" just to close these routes or does playing these routes always lead to sex?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
so i finished all the girl routes. can i play the other routes without fucking the guys? i mean for example going to the date with the boss but than say "ok you are not my type" just to close these routes or does playing these routes always lead to sex?
The Boss route will include different possible ways. Which will be included, one after another. The Son route, this includes both sons will always end in Sex! That is a Definite! I have a surprise with Clark and Fabian will probably be ending in Sex (I might be able to add something there, but don't forget. The MC Is Bi not a true lesbian). Currently Sarah requires a Threesome with a man, but I will add Petra threesome, so that if you choose Petra in the scene before, you continue with her!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Boss route will include different possible ways. Which will be included, one after another. The Son route, this includes both sons will always end in Sex! That is a Definite! I have a surprise with Clark and Fabian will probably be ending in Sex (I might be able to add something there, but don't forget. The MC Is Bi not a true lesbian). Currently Sarah requires a Threesome with a man, but I will add Petra threesome, so that if you choose Petra in the scene before, you continue with her!
Who is Petra, and how do we follow her route?

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes