May 23, 2020
I am trying to download the android version, however the .rar files can not be opened on my phone and I currently don't have a pc. How can I download the game from here?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I am trying to download the android version, however the .rar files can not be opened on my phone and I currently don't have a pc. How can I download the game from here?
You should be able to download a App from the Store to help you unpack. I would recommend a Folder App anyway, to help manage your Phone. I still have uploaded the I hope you can enjoy my game now :)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Good Monday to everyone!

Another week has passed and we are coming more near to the End of the Year, but also to the next release,
of my main Game Mother's Devotion!
As previously stated the update will focus on the older son! I have created the first Introduction scenes,
for the Photo shooting path and the Cherry Club path.

Once you have unlocked the Fynn Quest, you can decide, which path you want to take.
Depending on which path you will take, there will be a different ending in the future but also, you will unlock, scenes with the older son in his room.
You can take both paths. Choosing one or the other, will not block the other one. You will be able to enjoy both.

What have I accomplished until now:
- Added the scene with Basan + Andy MMF to activate the Fynn Quest
- Created the scene to show Fynn Quest is active
- Created confrontation Fynn and MC
- First Photo Studio scene added
- First Cherry scene added

This is all for now.
Of course, I'm gonna add as much as I can until the Early access! Which is nearly only a week away.
I'm a bit ashamed to admit, this update will be smaller, then the last ones. Having only one month to work on an update, does make a difference.

Unfortunatley, next month does not look better.
December is cramped with event's in my daily life. I will keep you all up to date.

Until then,
Stay safe, stay healthy,
your Fluffy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
So before I get to answer you, I just want add that I have planned some of what you said.
And you have mentioned some stuff that is already a part of the Game.

0. The Characters I have introduced now, will be the focus thoughtout the Game. I might add some afterwards, depending on, how much it would make sense in that moment.

1. A Dynamic Relationship is kinda already there. The relationship is established with the Sons. I like the Idea, that one maybe needs some more work then the other. Definitely something I will think about.

2. Already something that is established to go that way, with the MC's Sister (Sarah).

3. Already something I have planned. Not gonna say more. But he is not rich but will offer a different value.

4. Pregnancy is currently not planned.

5. It ties in with what I have planned already in my answer 3.

6. A path that may or may not be included in the Office Path.

Bonus: Instead of Traits, I'm very adamant on keeping it the way I as a Developer will work and want to be known. I was not able to give the player any agency in my first Game (Lack of ability due to wrong engine used) I want to give the Player, the choice. You are taking control, you will decide. That's the way I work!
Pregnancy not planned - well you will get a hundred questions in the next while of "is preg planned?" put it in the dev notes so you can remove 100 queries in the forum.

BTW you don't have to go full blown big belly stuff. Impreg talk, tracking, consequences, or even a clarifying of deeping relationship via impreg is a big plus.

Reactions: FluffyStudio
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes