Brexit LUL

Apr 24, 2020
Big fan of this game but not going to lie this update feels the love of the game has been lost by the developer. countless bugs , still bugs from previous versions , update not huge considering how long ago last update was . It shows the developer is prioritising his other remake game which I have zero interest in by the way . It’s unfortunate and sucks it feels this way considering the potential of the game at the start .

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
  • Hey there
Reactions: ktunga

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The love is not gone! I love Mother's Devotion and I want to bring out the best of the Game. The truth is that I made a mistake. I was making the game something that it isn't. I will rectify this mistake. I will work on the Game by making it a Good VN instead of a bad sandbox pile with missing features. I should concentrate on the story and the Characters instead of trying force Gameplay features.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
The love is not gone! I love Mother's Devotion and I want to bring out the best of the Game. The truth is that I made a mistake. I was making the game something that it isn't. I will rectify this mistake. I will work on the Game by making it a Good VN instead of a bad sandbox pile with missing features. I should concentrate on the story and the Characters instead of trying force Gameplay features.
Hi Dev !

how r u doing?

I want to ask you: watersports scenes are about which characters ?

Cheers !

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
A few more bugs

1.If you do max best friend weekend sleep over quest the week starts on Tuesday. The same goes for going to the ngiht club with sister and the date event.
Only if you skip the weekend does the week start on monday.

2.If you wake up in the morning and choose to nap to pass time, the first nap will not count and going to another room will still show morning. You have to nap twice in the morning to advance to afternoon.

3.Quest log says talk to emma in the afternoon after doing yoga in the park and showering together first time. Spent 2 weeks talking to her in the afternoon and then doing emma quest and no change. Also tried skipping one weekend and going to club one weekend and same scenes in the park and in the shower.
Only after doing second yoga quest do you get next emma quest scene.

4.After 2nd scene in parks with emma and 3rd yoga quest, going to the park at night gives an error, if ignore sends you to main menu, rollback takes you to world map view again. Going to the park in the morning says no content check back in next version.
traceback included for night park error.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
So many BUGS!!! Got the map to main screen bug over and over. Same with the Morning when it should be afternoon.
Would love to see...More mother/daughter intimacy, 3-way with mom/max/kevin, 3 way with mom/sister/Petra
Sorry for the Bugs and more 3-ways are coming in further updates

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I can confirm many of the bugs that have been mentioned, and I don't know if anyone has this issue, but the game says it is Version 0.07 at the beginning.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
That's great! really like your game, i love how the relationship btn the MC's and Emma, so far one of my favorite mom/daughter relationshis in about the 40+ games i played!

Jan 12, 2021
I can't get Max's quest to move forward, game is still good but that is the ONLY quest I show as being open on mine so looks like it might be next update for me (assuming it gets fixed up)...

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I can't get Max's quest to move forward, game is still good but that is the ONLY quest I show as being open on mine so looks like it might be next update for me (assuming it gets fixed up)...
I'm in the same boat. With the time of day bug, I can't tell when I am actually talking to Max. I think it is the afternoon, but I can't be sure. And nothing seems to advance. I get the same two chat options: general school discussion and the best friend quest.

I also apparently can do things with Petra and Saul, but there is nothing new with Petra or Saul since the last version of the game.

I am at a loss for what to do with 0.08

Last edited:
Reactions: kelevrahh
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes