FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
i told him but he is a lesbian's milker
Really? Emma hasn't been updated in the last two update cycles. The last two updates included only mf content and you are still so confident in saying I milk a lesbian path? I mean the next update focuses heavily on Max and the end of the Coffee quest and the beginning of a new questline, including multiple new Dates with different paths that give you the option to share her with, guess... no, please guess... no wrong not women, with other Man, if you choose to.

I invite anyone, to please, instead of listening to people heartbroken over not getting exactly what they want and letting their unfound frustration out, to actually look for themselves. I post development updates EVERY MONDAY! FOR FREE!
On my or . There you will get actual information on what has been done and is being worked on.

I also invite you kadgilek to have a look for yourself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
no its my first time playing the game, I think I have done 2 maybe 3 missions on the quest before it happens.
Hey just wanted you to know, I found the issue and it has been solved. The fix will come with the future update. Again thank you for reporting.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey just wanted you to know, I found the issue and it has been solved. The fix will come with the future update. Again thank you for reporting.
tell me is it possible to have a relationship with a milf? and are there already scenes with a milf? :unsure:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
in the old version there were fuck scenes with kevin but in the new one nothing
That's because I haven't done them yet, but they are coming. I am working on the Weekend events with Kevin. There you will be able to also choose, if you want to share her or not. I know it takes allot if time, but with time I will implement all those scenes back, with Animations.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
That's because I haven't done them yet, but they are coming. I am working on the Weekend events with Kevin. There you will be able to also choose, if you want to share her or not. I know it takes allot if time, but with time I will implement all those scenes back, with Animations.
9pK.gif :love::love::love: (y) (y) (y)

• Haha
Reactions: FluffyStudio
Oct 9, 2021
and why i cant talk with emma

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
and why i cant talk with emma
Do you mean the talk feature? That hasn't been implemented yet, as there has been no content for it. I was gonna release some talk content in the last update. The Talk feature will be implemented with the Public update, that will come the month after this month.

Please, always be weary of Early builds like mine. There is allot of content in certain areas and in others its missing. There is also a reminder for that when you start the game after every update.

Nonetheless, I can understand the frustration. I would recommend to give it more time and come later, for a more stronger build.

Oct 9, 2021
Do you mean the talk feature? That hasn't been implemented yet, as there has been no content for it. I was gonna release some talk content in the last update. The Talk feature will be implemented with the Public update, that will come the month after this month.

Please, always be weary of Early builds like mine. There is allot of content in certain areas and in others its missing. There is also a reminder for that when you start the game after every update.

Nonetheless, I can understand the frustration. I would recommend to give it more time and come later, for a more stronger build.
i want to make out with emma

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wasn't Kevin booted from the game?

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes