FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
what happened to the game ? Changed completely . All the hot scenes are gone and no more Anal/Multiple penetration ?

Anyone still got the old version before everything changed ? Really want to know if anything happened with "park boys"

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There is still plenty of grammatical errors, typos, misspellings, and improper capitalization, and the broken English makes it a bit hard to follow at times.

Last edited:

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
How do I progress with emma or is that content still not available if not available then I will hold off on this game till I can progress the mother with emma

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u start the max, emma and sarah quest. i get no option when its the afternoon.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
how do u start the max, emma and sarah quest. i get no option when its the afternoon.
I don’t think there is any Max quest content in this update, I couldn’t find the landlord or the stripclub, the photographer studio either unless that was in the last game.

Reactions: Aran06

Venia

Jul 2, 2018
Cant seem to proceed. Done the quests and now there is nothing to do. But there has been no real action and cant find Kevin either

Last edited:

Northyz

Oct 18, 2021
More information please. Why do you think it would be bugged?
when I try to use the coffee quest, I get redirected to having sex with coworker, and sometimes I get the card game at the bar..
i has changed between both.. but often its the card game.. seems like I'm stuck now.. its on the Mac version if that matters?

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
when I try to use the coffee quest, I get redirected to having sex with coworker, and sometimes I get the card game at the bar..
i has changed between both.. but often its the card game.. seems like I'm stuck now.. its on the Mac version if that matters?
Thank you for letting me know. I will look into it. Wierdly nobody else has reported this issue. Did you use an old save?

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes